Calling

seenu454

Alaage vundali ledha wife thinnadu anuko bro... manam okkallame thinalemu... ala wife kooda ani try chesthadi anuko pandage thanu thintadhi manaku diff vandudhi and restaurants ki poodham antadi

maa intlo kittu is a picky eater...I eat anything cooked(fish I can eat raw too)....

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

monna soudhi thanu okka food recipe chepadu meeku cheputha try cheyandi.................

Whole got okkati thisukondi... Rice with all kinds of spices that us like ani aa rice lo add cheyandi.. then ee rice ni thisukuni velli cleaned goat potalo petti kutteyandi... then wrap it in aluminium foil--- danini thisukuni velli oven lo okka 10 hrs padeyali anta appudu superb recipe ready avuthundi anta.... naaku chance ledhu chance vunna vallu try chesi yela vundho chepandi food

Katsiki Kapama

Ingredients

2 kilo cut of goat (kid) - The rib section works the best.

1 cup chopped onions

1 tbs. butter

2 cups chopped tomatoes

2 cups rice

2 tbs. chopped parsley

1 tsp. ground cumin

2 tbs. tomato paste

salt and pepper

1 cup oil

Take your cut of Goat and wash it well. Salt and pepper the meat and set aside.
In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil and butter together. Add the onions and fry until translucent. Add the tomatoes and paste, parsley and spices. Cook for a few minutes and then add the rice, stirring well to mix the stuffing. Remove from the heat.
Stuff the goat cavity with the rice mixture. With a thick needle and thread to sew the cavity shut, or use a "Souvlaki Stick" as sort of a pin to keep it closed. Any left over rice can be arranged on the bottom of the pan with the meat placed over it. Add a cup of water to the pan and cover well with a lid, or with aluminum foil.
Bake at about 300°F for about 2 hours. Depending on your cut of meat, it may cook sooner so keep checking and adding water as needed for the rice.

Food network only DDD YT uploads chusta untey.. at least once 6/7 weeks dalls joints chupistarrr.. i figured that, dalls are food lovers.. meru correct place lo unnarrrr

diversity ekkuva dallas lo...so u find almost every cuisine of the world here ... :yum:

diversity ekkuva dallas lo...so u find almost every cuisine of the world here ... :yum:

nen dallas choodaledu gani...nen inthavaraku vellindi NY, SFO, Chicago, Indy, Columbus, Minneapolis, Sydney.

Veetillo Sydney is the best place.....Every suberb lo oka pedda mall...every mall lo almost all countries cusines...

Middle-east vaalla kebabs super...The best I enjoyed so far....

nen dallas choodaledu gani...nen inthavaraku vellindi NY, SFO, Chicago, Indy, Columbus, Minneapolis, Sydney.

Veetillo Sydney is the best place.....Every suberb lo oka pedda mall...every mall lo almost all countries cusines...

Middle-east vaalla kebabs super...The best I enjoyed so far....

Dallas lo food ki kodhava ledhu... u name it ..they have it..

prathi cuisine lo konni stand out dishes vuntai...I love to try new dishes(cooking and eating - both wayz) :D

Archived