CHSRK-----------> ARVIND SWAMI

Kedism

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

atta etta sethadu....nee data untey..u can form a committee and defend.....with out prof...his comments are still valid...but he cant prevent u from getting award...

thelisi thelisi vollu tagalettukovatam yela..aa taruvatha burnol raasukovatam yelaa chandas bhayya...avataram.gif

kiki...ala ani kaadule....mari manam alla deggara sashtanga padakkarla ani

bharatam saduvukunnodini nenu chandas bhayya...I knew a bit here and there about Personnel management and the rules of engagement with a Boss yaa...I am neither too close to him, neither far away from him, neither blindly agree to whatever he says...neither do I blindly say No to him....its a game.. I play my bit OK yaa..bemmi.dance1.gif

bharatam saduvukunnodini nenu chandas bhayya...I knew a bit here and there about Personnel management and the rules of engagement with a Boss yaa...I am neither too close to him, neither far away from him, neither blindly agree to whatever he says...neither do I blindly say No to him....its a game.. I play my bit OK yaa..bemmi.dance1.gif

ento cheppav bhayya..ardam chesukovataniki try chesthunna

:)

Archived