Srimannarayana – a great team work

srisri

I watched first premier in Edison along with other ardent Balayya fans.

The movie is very well packaged and presented in a new style. Ravi Chavali and Ghantachalam came up with nice story and good screenplay. Director fully utilized Balayya’s image and presented him in very good manner. Simha lo Boyapati ela fresh ga Balayya ni present chesaro, Ravi also repeated that magic in a different style. I was very skeptical in why Balayya gave chance to Ravi prior to watching but I was fully convinced after watching the movie.

The highlights of this movie are 1) Good story line – Farmers meedha story line chala bagundhi and aprt for present situation. Balayya ki and TDP ki very plus and helped elevate present social situation 2) Perfect execution by team 3) Good Songs with excellent steps – songs chala bagunnai. May be best songs for Balayya after NN and SSR 4) All the fights are very extraordinary and power packed – it is surprising that even though fights are very powerful, there is no bloodshed except one scene. I am still puzzled on why it got A certificate 4) very good comedy – general ga Balayya movies lo comedy thukkuvaga vuntundhi. Comedy chala bagundhi. Families baga enjoy chesthunnaru 5) All the hero heroines scenes are very fresh and enjoyable.

Kudos to Ramesh Puppala, Ravi Chavali, Balayya and Raja Ravindar for coming up with such a good movie and for making it complete under 84 days. India lo chala manchi talk nadusthundhi. Time will decide the range.

I am proud of my hero Balayya. Balayya, you rock !!!

:yourock:

Note: to websites like GA, I feel pity for you. I wonder if you even watch Balayya movies prior to writing the reviews. My prayers to you.

Prerelease publicity inka vunte hype vundedhi and expectations different ga vundevi.

I think the team did good in not hyping the movie.

Oka success meet in public place like Guntur or Vijayawada can take this movie to a new range. Evaranna producer ki thagarravallu vunte suggest cheyyandi.

The movie is very well packaged and presented in a new style. Ravi Chavali and Ghantachalam came up with nice story and good screenplay. Director fully utilized Balayya’s image and presented him in very good manner. Simha lo Boyapati ela fresh ga Balayya ni present chesaro, Ravi also repeated that magic in a different style. I was very skeptical in why Balayya gave chance to Ravi prior to watching but I was fully convinced after watching the movie.

The highlights of this movie are 1) Good story line – Farmers meedha story line chala bagundhi and aprt for present situation. Balayya ki and TDP ki very plus and helped elevate present social situation 2) Perfect execution by team 3) Good Songs with excellent steps – songs chala bagunnai. May be best songs for Balayya after NN and SSR 4) All the fights are very extraordinary and power packed – it is surprising that even though fights are very powerful, there is no bloodshed except one scene. I am still puzzled on why it got A certificate 4) very good comedy – general ga Balayya movies lo comedy thukkuvaga vuntundhi. Comedy chala bagundhi. Families baga enjoy chesthunnaru 5) All the hero heroines scenes are very fresh and enjoyable.

Kudos to Ramesh Puppala, Ravi Chavali, Balayya and Raja Ravindar for coming up with such a good movie and for making it complete under 84 days. India lo chala manchi talk nadusthundhi. Time will decide the range.

Note: to websites like GA, I feel pity for you. I wonder if you even watch Balayya movies prior to writing the reviews. My prayers to you.

nice review :super:

RIP GA

Archived