TRS, TDP cosying up again to each other?

Kiran

bro.. do you support regional parties flexing their muscles....?? it is INDIA's wealth...!! but regional parties like DMK taking away all the projects to TN.. Mamata to WB..

its not fair to those in the eastern part of India.. nor to the northern central states.. it was wrong when CBN was taking " extra " share.. and is wrong even now..

bro ......I do know the answer why you ask those questions.....sincerely....It is not about these parties here. TDP, LSP, Congress etc.....

(Based on your posts various topics)Somewhere in your life you are exposed to the 'extreme liberal ideology'. What prompted, what influence at home it played, how your current residing status impacted etc...NET influence of that kind of reading material etc...I am very fascinated to know.....not for that impractical ideology.....want to understand those influences, how people get attracted......etc.....when ever you have time, shed light on that process.....

Regarding your question.... Muscle is a figure of speech....Have you ever seen or heard... TDP, NTR, CBN etc....looting national treasure illegally,unfairly for the sake of people of Teluguland......If you are the head of the house, your responsibility is to increase the efficiency of your household in resources, it does not mean you are going to plunder on sombody's unfairly or unlawfully.....Think through.....

For your second (immature) gif...my response is not needed, it is your deep devotion for a personality that is making you do those childish things...... :shakehands:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aswan bro.....You are deep in to a territory, we understand, so some of my posts wont make much use for you. Atleast for now.....May be some time later..down the line possibly....until then we use some topics for our consumption and usage for bros, might burn some hearts.....you gotta bear it, pervading in these kind of neighbourhoods..... :shakehands:

It doesn't matter even for us...bcaz TDP is not a party with principles and values according to us...they are like any other political party doing vote bank politics....

When they supported K.R.Narayanan who is a Congress person...It doesn't mean that they are supporting Congress ...But when JP supports Pranab he is supporting congress...Kudos to your analysis sir...and I do think we need not be partial towards a party while discussing about thinks like this.....

:super:

bro ......I do know the answer why you ask those questions.....sincerely....It is not about these parties here. TDP, LSP, Congress etc.....

(Based on your posts various topics)Somewhere in your life you are exposed to the 'extreme liberal ideology'. What prompted, what influence at home it played, how your current residing status impacted etc...NET influence of that kind of reading material etc...I am very fascinated to know.....not for that impractical ideology.....want to understand those influences, how people get attracted......etc.....when ever you have time, shed light on that process.....

Regarding your question.... Muscle is a figure of speech....Have you ever seen or heard... TDP, NTR, CBN etc....looting national treasure illegally,unfairly for the sake of people of Teluguland......If you are the head of the house, your responsibility is to increase the efficiency of your household in resources, it does not mean you are going to plunder on sombody's unfairly or unlawfully.....Think through.....

For your second (immature) gif...my response is not needed, it is your deep devotion for a personality that is making you do those childish things...... :shakehands:

bro.. its a simple straight forward question for which I hoped for some answer....

liberal.. bro... that's how some of us are.. plain and simple.. you may not have seen many people like me because of your 'love and loyality' to certian people and things... that's your choice.. I won't comment on that..

bro.... its an open secret how coalition govt's run especially those which run on the support of regional parties... all local parties have 'their interests'..

that gif is a momentary post for fun.. I don't know why you are admoinshed for that.. cool :D:shakehands: :shakehands:

K R is the only Dalit president for us, appudu Dalit card tho andaru KR ki guddaru, I don't see any wrong in it brother

brother... In the following cases TDP will support Congress:

1, If cong candidate for PM/President is from AP AND/OR

2. If the cong candidate is Dalit AND/OR

3. If the candidate is Muslim OR

4. If TDP is part of ruling coalition

The evils of our politics: regionalism, casteism, communalism, opportunism are visible in each case. The sin of Pranab/Sangma is he is not from AP or he is not a dalit/muslim. Otherwise, any Cong candidate meeting these criterial might have got CBN's support.

Archived