RR Movie Makers Papam..

RamKe

nag fans veelu.

When they bought Dadha, and distributed the film they shook the state with the amount of cash flow they put towards publicity.

But it was all in vain when it made pitiful amounts.

Then they took on Rajanna. They gave it an amazing wide release much beyond Nag's market range.

They were just stunned looking at the final collections. OV's 1st day collections in many areas (another RR release) were not even touched in the Full Run by Rajanna.

Overseas gave a distributor share of Rs. 5 lakhs (REPEAT RS. 5 LAKHS) even with glowing reviews.

They were banging their heads. They still had Dhamurukhan under development at the time.

When no Nag Film was crossed 17C WW share they estimated Dhamurukham's budget at 35C.. but its gone up to 40C. (40 F'ING CRORES!) FOR A NAGARJUNA FILM!

Even though the people at RR have an amazing distribution network.. just looking at their past ventures with Nag, and Co is giving them shivers. THEY CAN'T RISK 40 C and DISTRIBUTE BY THEMSELVES.

RR MOVIE MAKERS.. IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR OUTSIDE DISTRIBUTORS FOR DHAMURUKHAM! (THIS IS SHOCKING).

The RECENTLY RELEASED STILLS EVOKED NOTHING BUT LAUGHS

SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE ANY OFFERS.. DO CALL THEM. IN THEIR MINDS ITS BETTER TO LOSE 90%, RATHER than 98% of their investment. SO THEY WILL GIVE IN TO YOUR DEMANDS.

JUST LIKE IN AUCTIONS.. START LOW.

1C for NIZAM.. is what I would start with and see where it goes. GOOD LUCK

&Nag.. you should be ashamed. Your films collect around 14C share in AP. Why the hell did you act in a film with a 40C budget.

Nag's weakness is his next generation successor is not even half capable as him. So his collections will continue to deteriorate. N & M camp advantage, every generation there is a big star hero, who sustains the momentum. Venky kuda slow ga fade aipothadu, since Rana is not what he was expected to be.

Ramke...It seems nag did NOT want to work on a movie with such a huge budget. He made it very clear.

RR forced their hand in making this movie. Remember this movie was being last year when R.R. had too much money and every-thing they touched was gold. Nag has a business acumen that is better than most in the industry.

If RR Movie Makers are trying to sell the movie outright

I Have a FANCY OFFER

(Note: All the figures are in THOUSANDS)

Nizam 25

Ceeded 25

Vizag 18

East 08

West 08

Krishna 10

Guntur 05

Nellore 01

-------------

TOTAL 1 Lakh

If they are interested they can PM me

I Have a FANCY OFFER

Nizam 25

Ceeded 25

Vizag 18

East 08

West 08

Krishna 10

Guntur 05

Nellore 01

-------------

TOTAL 1 Lakh

:rofl:

I Have a FANCY OFFER

Nizam 25

Ceeded 25

Vizag 18

East 08

West 08

Krishna 10

Guntur 05

Nellore 01

-------------

TOTAL 1 Lakh

:laughing: :laughing: