aYYO CBN

Cyclist

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:clickhere::clickhere:

Get them more contracts...benefit them when you come back to power........Tatas and Birlas, Ambanis can fund more money than these people...vallaki isthe inka appropriate ga untundhemo ga...They will inturn flood us with more money...

srk annay, cbn ki vere choice ledhu e timelooo , adi alosinchali

Last time ki kooda Srujana Chowdary ki ichchinappudu kooda similar arguments vachchaayi....its not new we have those arguments....But better review how far we benefitted from previous appointments and how far we will benefit as a party with similar appointments now.....

Get them more contracts...benefit them when you come back to power........Tatas and Birlas, Ambanis can fund more money than these people...vallaki isthe inka appropriate ga untundhemo ga...They will inturn flood us with more money...

tatas, birlas,ambanis vellu anni parties ki funding istaru.... vallani evadu kelakadu

but sujana chow, cm ramesh vellu oka party thoni stick aiyye unnaru... we should give them back up vth some kind of power politics... no way wrong in this dicision, my Guess :D

Last time ki kooda Srujana Chowdary ki ichchinappudu kooda similar arguments vachchaayi....its not new we have those arguments....But better review how far we benefitted from previous appointments and how far we will benefit as a party with similar appointments now.....

last time sangathi netho agree seyadaluchukunaa, kaani e timee lo antha kanna choice ledhu , mari darunam gaa undi paristhithi

tatas, birlas,ambanis vellu anni parties ki funding istaru.... vallani evadu kelakadu

but sujana chow, cm ramesh vellu oka party thoni stick aiyye unnaru... we should give them back up vth some kind of power politics... no way wrong in this dicision, my Guess :D

ayya gali bedaru ides sujana chow agru aprliament lo 1 hr jagagdu tho manthanalu jariparu , endi matter tdp valu aditho matladathanaru antee em lee kushala prasanlu annadu , mari seppakandi ida makedo thelavanattu

sb31c6.gif

To tell you in all sincerity........TDP.......in spirit is more useful for the Telugu People than otherways........

Coming to a typical person in this DB........none of you bros really are not the people who are supposed to look for anything from Govt............You are not typical.....You fall in the top above 75 percentile of the population. So you dont have to this.....in ordinary .....average ways.......Eventhough you come involve in news, politics here......Do not take it to your system, heart or brain.......Because like I said, you are not average. Your way of thinking should not be polluted or mixed with wrong way of thinking......(do take any money and take advantage if you or your family is eligible for any of these Govt programmes. Thats your money Taxpayers........But do not advocate or expect from Govt policies...Iam more talking about the mentality.....attitude.......then you become weak mentally, you lose your Power in Self advancing, that thinking, that attitude, that paradigm.....I hope you understand what I am trying to say...)

You are the producers of the society....... A typical of you are a Job holder, Student aspiring to go in private life for bigger elevation, may be business, some other enterprise......Remember all people are born equal.....the equality stops right there....... now you are free to play your skills, abilities, everything on the Dias, the stage........to go and reach your ambitions, aspirations.......you dont have to be shy for anything, as long as you take Responsibility for your decisions, indecisions, all that.......thats the Empowerment zone......just to stand behind our decisions itself....

Archived