OV(krishna dist): FYI..

Day 1 Share : 50.25 Lakhs ( Record )

Day 2 Share : 23.22 Lakhs ( Record )

Day 3 Share: 18.45 Lakhs

Day 4 Share : 18.5 Lakhs

Day 5 Share : 13.4 Lakhs

Day 6 Share : 13.9 Lakhs

Day 7 Share : 12.2 Lakhs

Compating first monday.. day 4 of panjaa & day 5 of OV see the diff.... so by seeing this, i hope PK fans relalize the power.. and N'fans.. from this its clear that there is no comparison with OV..

Some poor PROs/prod.s and fans of M-family tweeting that if benifit shows of 1st day not cancelled we would have crossed 1st day record.. :rofl: if it is true, why the people who are supposed to see 1st day, didnt saw in next coming days??

Bro I'd also like you to add in..

a few things

1)There film had alot of hype to itwith fans/general audience going crazy .. ours was a silent release (from hype, and publicity perspective)..

2) There was competition in our time.

3) Even in areas where they got more theaters.. they still didn't cross us..

4) They are doing a media blitz right now.. and mega publicist is arrogantly saying.. no big film release.. we will be in the top 3 films etc

5) We had no piracy control.. there was a youtube link with 120K views by the 3rd day. Panja's producer claims to have removed 1000 links so far (which I think is true)..

Mana dardiram ayna release, publicity pakana perithe.. pure stamina tho run ayyindi.

Pavala gadu case lo.. passionate producers... oka over-active PRO.. piracy control.. 0 compeition (for the next few weeks.. according to mega publicist Rajanna isn't a big deal).. and higher theaters in areas like Krishna Dist, etc.

Siggu vundali valliki.

Mana cinema dadapu 9 days play chesindi.. veele cinema ni 4 weeks play chesi.. hyper publicity tho.. 3 lakhs a day vochina.. chivarki cross chestharu ani nammakam tho vunnaru.

thu. kani idhe jarugthundi. trust me.

Mr. Perfect--Teenmar time lo laga.. oka big hero film ippudu release aythey.. regardless of talk (Nag gadu cinema kadu..) Panja is as good as dead.

Producers, publicist meda brathikesthanaru. CHI.

maaa paavala kalyan anna ni okkamaatanna memoppukomu...ban these haters kirri venkle...tfi ni nasanam settunnaru :brakelamp:

paavala gari anna ni ane scene whole universe lo ne yevariki ledu bro.. anduke valla annani anakunda, pavala ni antunnam.. :winking:

Bro I'd also like you to add in..

a few things

1)There film had alot of hype to itwith fans/general audience going crazy .. ours was a silent release (from hype, and publicity perspective)..

2) There was competition in our time.

3) Even in areas where they got more theaters.. they still didn't cross us..

4) They are doing a media blitz right now.. and mega publicist is arrogantly saying.. no big film release.. we will be in the top 3 films etc

5) We had no piracy control.. there was a youtube link with 120K views by the 3rd day. Panja's producer claims to have removed 1000 links so far (which I think is true)..

Mana dardiram ayna release, publicity pakana perithe.. pure stamina tho run ayyindi.

Pavala gadu case lo.. passionate producers... oka over-active PRO.. piracy control.. 0 compeition (for the next few weeks.. according to mega publicist Rajanna isn't a big deal).. and higher theaters in areas like Krishna Dist, etc.

Siggu vundali valliki.

Mana cinema dadapu 9 days play chesindi.. veele cinema ni 4 weeks play chesi.. hyper publicity tho.. 3 lakhs a day vochina.. chivarki cross chestharu ani nammakam tho vunnaru.

thu. kani idhe jarugthundi. trust me.

Mr. Perfect--Teenmar time lo laga.. oka big hero film ippudu release aythey.. regardless of talk (Nag gadu cinema kadu..) Panja is as good as dead.

Producers, publicist meda brathikesthanaru. CHI.

Emo bro.. nuvvu ee madhya chaala biased ga vestunnav posts. Previously nee posts anni chaala clarity to undevi.. Now that clarity is missing and most of them are biased. Atleast naaku ala anipinchindi. Teenmaar ki publicity nil. Aa Ganesh gaadu cinema ammesukoni side aipoyadu. Same situation mana OV ki jarigindi. publicity nil. Nenu enduku ee movies comparision chesanante, publicity vishayam lo andariki edo oka time to ilane jarugutuntaie. Ikkadi varaku baane undi. But deeniki nuvvu migilinavallani blame cheyadam ento naaku artham kaavatledu. Film industry is a Business. Everyone who is a part of this industry will always work for profits. Every film producer got a right to give publicity and promote their movie. Not every hero gets the same kind of publicity. There are many reasons for that. Its not the mistake of any other hero if we dont get enough publicity. Evaraina producer vachi, ee cinema so and so hero mida abhimanam to chesam, profits gurinchi kaadu ante matram adi oka pedda lie. Best example is Panjaa. So, instead of we worrying about others movies and there by creating publicity for their movies, we should concentrate on our movies. Hopefully tarak gets good producers and soon we would be able to get all the records which actually belong to us.

Panjaa is pure nonsense......No compare to OV. I am not a N fan,I am talking purely based cinematic entertainment angle. This again proves....Movies go well...if they are good n on the other hand they dont do well if there is nothing for the viewers to watch. Simple...and stragiht. U cant call a cat a tiger just by calling it tiger n giving it some make up....

Emo bro.. nuvvu ee madhya chaala biased ga vestunnav posts. Previously nee posts anni chaala clarity to undevi.. Now that clarity is missing and most of them are biased. Atleast naaku ala anipinchindi. Teenmaar ki publicity nil. Aa Ganesh gaadu cinema ammesukoni side aipoyadu. Same situation mana OV ki jarigindi. publicity nil. Nenu enduku ee movies comparision chesanante, publicity vishayam lo andariki edo oka time to ilane jarugutuntaie. Ikkadi varaku baane undi. But deeniki nuvvu migilinavallani blame cheyadam ento naaku artham kaavatledu. Film industry is a Business. Everyone who is a part of this industry will always work for profits. Every film producer got a right to give publicity and promote their movie. Not every hero gets the same kind of publicity. There are many reasons for that. Its not the mistake of any other hero if we dont get enough publicity. Evaraina producer vachi, ee cinema so and so hero mida abhimanam to chesam, profits gurinchi kaadu ante matram adi oka pedda lie. Best example is Panjaa. So, instead of we worrying about others movies and there by creating publicity for their movies, we should concentrate on our movies. Hopefully tarak gets good producers and soon we would be able to get all the records which actually belong to us.

Bro your right.. my anger, frustration, and so much more has caused me to grow biased.

I'm getting sensitive, and attached to every little issue.

I can say no more after such a comprehensive post.

Thanks bro.. it was a great wake-up call for me.

I admit Teenmar was just as bad of a release.. for him.. as any of our films are for us.

But keep in mind.. that fate has forced that film's producer Ganesh.. to be our star's producer for not one.. but 2 films in a row.

I am not blaming anyone. I am just making clear the differences before the fan boys.. 4 weeks down the line claim "stamina" was the only reason.

I think you misunderstood me. During release time I simply "clarify".. nothing more than that.

I never attribute our problems to any hero..

Archived