Dhammu heroins Update

Sinna.Sinna

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nisha agarwal...kajal chelli

Yeah.....kind of guessed.....saw her in other outfits....got some mixup...

Her features look sharper than Kajal...may be a shade darker than her sis...looking sleek & stylish. She would be nice..... exudes freshness

Yeah.....kind of guessed.....saw her in other outfits....got some mixup...

Her features look sharper than Kajal...may be a shade darker than her sis...looking sleek & stylish. She would be nice..... exudes freshness

ippudu unna figures ee fafa correct figure samantha tarvatha

Both sisters regular at zym in Hyd too.......they take good care better than these Goa galsn coming from Big Metro.....

haha good obervation.. they have to maintain their physic bro..otherwise.. cant surrivie.. see tapsee in next few years :wall:

Dont want to hurt any Trisha fans......here....

But she has limited number of angles to work with a Good sensible Camera man.....one of the RaviTeja films I guess.... I dont know the camera man... he .didnt even know the fundamentals......picked up all worst angles of her and highlighted her least attractive places.......hips in all songs.........

Trisha is a real challenge for Cameraman....

Dont want to hurt any Trisha fans......here....

But she has limited number of angles to work with a Good sensible Camera man.....one of the RaviTeja films I guess.... I dont know the camera man... he .didnt even know the fundamentals......picked up all worst angles of her and highlighted her least attractive places.......hips in all songs.........

Trisha is a real challenge for Cameraman....

chota k can do justice

U know what lets be fair......

Our guy is a challenge too..... some times which Tarak will show up, Director & Cameraman real tension.....

Oosaravelli..... some ugly angles in Airport scene....Camera from top , Rasool lost for a bit.... Another below average point there in Airport is.... Tarak's Costumes .....that jacket..... oh man that sucks..... hope it is not Suri's Wife did that outfit....

Of the previous Gen.... Raghavendra Rao is a pioneer in Showcasing and taking care of HERO glam too. Everybody talks about the care he takes in beautifully showing a Heroine. Not many people know.....he gives good care to the Male lead appearance very much....

Sr Fan., Tarak looks best when camera and his face are in same level ( Eg. most of the scenes in brindavanam, except few scenes), but most of present cinematographers try to shoot from down i.e lower angle, not sure why.

Sr Fan., Tarak looks best when camera and his face are in same level, but most of present cinematographers try to shoot from down i.e lower angle, not sure why.

Exactly.... Rasool might have done good in some scenes. I am not taking away from him. but some...

Especially Tarak at Airport with another taller & sleek character artist in the frame.....it should be no no.......

Camera work is not about how many good angles...... eliminating max or all the bad ones..... It showed Rasool's rustiness after switching back to his job.....Tarak had doubts over him originally... before Suri went along with him.... he got the comfort for working with kick I guess....

Archived