How was SAP Basis market

TINKU

Hi Friends,

I'm thinking to learn SAP Basis in Hyderabad. How was SAP Basis market.

Which institute is best for SAP Basis in Hyderabad.

please suggest me.

Thank you.

Konchem late ga reply istunnanu but hope it helps.

BASIS Market is good these days.The best institute for learning SAP BASIS in Hyd is Willsys in Ameerpet.Ram ane athanu chebutadu.He charges about 30000 for both ABAP as well as Java stack.I've done the course in version IT Annapurna block 1 year back but Willsys is a better choice.Go for it .ATB.

• 2 weeks later...

nadhi late reply but hope it helps you and others.

Nenu work chesedi SAP Basis midey, market currently is very good for basis in both India and USA.

Nakku institutes gurnchi telidhu and idea ledhu, you have to have idea and basic knowledge of UNIX, database and network also.

if you have any questions let me know

Posted · Hidden by TINKU, November 12, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by TINKU, November 12, 2011 - No reason given

Thanks for your suggestions Ravikanth. Finally decided to learn SAP Basis.

i'm planning to join SAP Basis in Febraury.

In the meantime i'll gain knowledge on UNIX, ORACLE, Networking.

(thankyou)(thankyou)(thankyou)(thankyou)(thankyou)

Posted · Hidden by TINKU, November 12, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by TINKU, November 12, 2011 - No reason given

(thankyou)(thankyou)(thankyou)(thankyou)(thankyou)

nadhi late reply but hope it helps you and others.

Nenu work chesedi SAP Basis midey, market currently is very good for basis in both India and USA.

Nakku institutes gurnchi telidhu and idea ledhu, you have to have idea and basic knowledge of UNIX, database and network also.

if you have any questions let me know

(thankyou) (thankyou) (thankyou) (thankyou) (thankyou)

Konchem late ga reply istunnanu but hope it helps.

BASIS Market is good these days.The best institute for learning SAP BASIS in Hyd is Willsys in Ameerpet.Ram ane athanu chebutadu.He charges about 30000 for both ABAP as well as Java stack.I've done the course in version IT Annapurna block 1 year back but Willsys is a better choice.Go for it .ATB.

Thanks for your suggestions Royal

(thankyou) (thankyou) (thankyou) (thankyou) (thankyou)

Tinku,

go to this website http://www.opensuse.org/en/ and download suse linux 11 and install it on your desktop and practice or start using unix commands there will be some difference in commands depending on OS but at least you will get feel of Unix and also try to google for UWIN software download it and install it on your windows, when you open uwin it will give you look and feel of unix environment but it still runs as a program on your desktop.

For SAP latest software go to http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn and register its free you can register with your gmail account also and then go to downloads section and download desired latest version of SAP you will have a 90days of trail and install it and practice it, if you want it more than 90days use the age old tip back date the system and use it.

all the above mentioned software is free and no licenses required so dont worry about licensing

Let me know if you have any doubts or questions.

Regards

Tinku, go to this website http://www.opensuse.org/en/ and download suse linux 11 and install it on your desktop and practice or start using unix commands there will be some difference in commands depending on OS but at least you will get feel of Unix and also try to google for UWIN software download it and install it on your windows, when you open uwin it will give you look and feel of unix environment but it still runs as a program on your desktop. For SAP latest software go to http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn and register its free you can register with your gmail account also and then go to downloads section and download desired latest version of SAP you will have a 90days of trail and install it and practice it, if you want it more than 90days use the age old tip back date the system and use it. all the above mentioned software is free and no licenses required so dont worry about licensing Let me know if you have any doubts or questions. Regards

Thanks allot anna.

sure i'll contact you if any issues.

your suggestiongs really will help to my SAP Career.

Tinku,

go to this website http://www.opensuse.org/en/ and download suse linux 11 and install it on your desktop and practice or start using unix commands there will be some difference in commands depending on OS but at least you will get feel of Unix and also try to google for UWIN software download it and install it on your windows, when you open uwin it will give you look and feel of unix environment but it still runs as a program on your desktop.

For SAP latest software go to http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn and register its free you can register with your gmail account also and then go to downloads section and download desired latest version of SAP you will have a 90days of trail and install it and practice it, if you want it more than 90days use the age old tip back date the system and use it.

all the above mentioned software is free and no licenses required so dont worry about licensing

Let me know if you have any doubts or questions.

Regards

thank you very much for your help for our co-dbians.

• 4 months later...

Archived