Aasthulu prakatinchina CBN ...

vasu4tarak

Bro even if CBN gives current market value those papers would come up with diff figures. Current values are always debatable. What he has done is good. If common man doesn't use brain there is nothing that CBN can do.

Excellent point. That's exactly what CBN said ... market value is a perception. Goes up and down.

On one hand we have YSR/Jagan facing monumental corruption charges ... on the other hand, CBN and others are struggling to show that they are not the usual run-of-the-mill corrupt politicians. If we, as TDP followers, question this move with 'yeah he did this ... yeah he didn't do that' attitude, where are we going?

Let me ask this simple question again (its a powerful one) ... what do you believe? My friends, have the courage to follow your heart (doesn't matter if you follow CBN or Jagan or someone else). What the next door voter thinks doesn't matter. It starts with you. Starts with your belief.

Excellent point. That's exactly what CBN said ... market value is a perception. Goes up and down.

On one hand we have YSR/Jagan facing monumental corruption charges ... on the other hand, CBN and others are struggling to show that they are not the usual run-of-the-mill corrupt politicians. If we, as TDP followers, question this move with 'yeah he did this ... yeah he didn't do that' attitude, where are we going?

Let me ask this simple question again (its a powerful one) ... what do you believe? My friends, have the courage to follow your heart (doesn't matter if you follow CBN or Jagan or someone else). What the next door voter thinks doesn't matter. It starts with you. Starts with your belief.

like your words n love your emotion dear brother ... just like me ... one fine morning..we all will have what we are fighting for.. :shakehands:

like your words n love your emotion dear brother ... just like me ... one fine morning..we all will have what we are fighting for.. :shakehands:

You speak wise from real life experience reflecting ground realities. I enjoy reading your posts too brother :shakehands:

Archived