dhada exclusive records .... till end..

Sinna.Sinna

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED after watching the movie..

no story...direction waste...screenplay very very poor...second half torture...

photography & technically movie was good... songs r misplaced...

better to avoid KAMAKSHI banner...they lost justification on movies...any way they r safe, they sold to RR people.

one +ve thing is CHAI improved a lot in dances,fights & action...but he need good DIRECTORS & NICE SCRIPTS....

ALL THE BEST for UPCOMING MOVIES...

I am like dead person now... Not in a mood to enjoy DB this is the first time i felt like that...

Asalu Hit iyna Flop iynaa nenu chala easy ga tesukune vadini ... kani e cinema..........
sml_sad.gif

Sandhya 35 nundi bayataki vasthunapudu... Ajay gadu kanapaddau.. ni amma vani okati pekali anipinchindi...

Reddy garu meru dayachesi dukanam kateyandi !

idi oka hardcore nag pyan avedana...

Hie nagians!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the success of DHADA...

congratz chai n team!!

MATTER ENTI ANTE, I GOT EXTRA TICKETS FOR MORNING SHOW i.e., THE FIRST SHOW IN VIZAG

SO, IF ANYONE WANT THE TICKETS JUST REPLY WITH YOUR MOBILE NUMBER & NAME.. I WILL CALL YOU UP AND HAND OVER THE TICKETS.. CHEERZZZ appude kaali aa?? :bump:

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED after watching the movie..

no story...direction waste...screenplay very very poor...second half torture...

photography & technically movie was good... songs r misplaced...

better to avoid KAMAKSHI banner...they lost justification on movies...any way they r safe, they sold to RR people.

one +ve thing is CHAI improved a lot in dances,fights & action...but he need good DIRECTORS & NICE SCRIPTS....

ALL THE BEST for UPCOMING MOVIES...

I am like dead person now... Not in a mood to enjoy DB this is the first time i felt like that...

Asalu Hit iyna Flop iynaa nenu chala easy ga tesukune vadini ... kani e cinema..........
sml_sad.gif

Sandhya 35 nundi bayataki vasthunapudu... Ajay gadu kanapaddau.. ni amma vani okati pekali anipinchindi...

Reddy garu meru dayachesi dukanam kateyandi !

idi oka hardcore nag pyan avedana...

endhi iyanni fans post laa :unsure:

papam baga peel ayinattu unnaru :bawling:

Siva Parvathy and ARjun are the side by side

dhada theaters in Kukatpally...

siva parvathy completly renovate ayindi sound sys was awesome...

both theaters aare completly flooded with crowds....

Ammailu aithe sivaparvathy lo tickets kosam chaala sepu endalooo wait chesi mareeee tesukuntunnaruuu..

chaitu performence chimpesadu and dances aithe kathi katarnaaaak ga unnai ani andaru cheppukuntunnaruuu..

chaitu really rocks

NFDB RATING : (4/5)

Chaitu performance : (5/5)

The movie is very stylishly shot and there is richness in every frame. Care has been taken to treat every frame with sophistication.

Chai has improved tremendously in his dancing and fighting abilities and uses these to good effect in the movie. He looks good and his costumes are fantastic. Chaitanya has inherited his dad’s sense of style.

Kajal looks drop dead gorgeous in songs. The glamour quotient is extremely high and there is quite a bit of skin show.( kajal hair styles bagalevu )

Sriram looks good and he turned in a pretty good performance. Rahul Dev also turned in a decent performance even though his characterization was too similar to Raghuvaran’s in “Mass”.

All the songs were pretty nicely choreographed and looked good on screen. The fights are realistic and stylish. The ‘brother sentiment’ between Sriram and Chaitanya worked well.

Fights and a few action sequences were heavily borrowed from Hollywood. The prize fight in the ring is very similar to the sequence in Sherlock Holmes but it has come out well.

MUSIC :

Devi Sri comes up with a good background score and the songs look better on screen than they sound. Cinematography is of a very high quality and adds to the stylish feel of the movie.

Sure, there’s tonnes of style and sophistication

hi,i am a diehard nagfan but i believe in judging any movie according to normal viewer.konni panikirani websites lo ishtam vachinattu reviews raasthunnaru,firstly dont care about those.i agree there are lot of negatives and loop holes in the movie from a normal viewers perspective.but there are equal number of positives as well.first of chaithu dances ,fights and dialogs araachakam,no second thoughts on this.chaithu kosam we can watch it twice.no doubt in it.and the movie is grandly shot and action sequences are top notch.

now negatives are lack of comedy.kajal agarwal character peddha minus ani cheppa vachu.its here that the movie becomes slow and boring.comedy actors are wasted.ajays inexperience was visible.i watched in pallavi,bangalore n response was very good from audience.youth will like it,...and second half is a drag.but chaithu dance kosam i am planning to watch it again on sunday.so that is it,..100%love n ymc hit talk vachina,i lacked satisfaction ,but after dhada dil khush seeing chaithu s performance.forget about reviews ,badrinath ki kuda ilaane vachaayi, kaani it collected well.lets hope the same for dhada..watch it for chaithu

theater lo response amazing anna...initially ite paperla varsham kurisindi theater lo....but gradually decreased...movie meeda chala ekkuva hype create chesi..elanti position ki teesukuvaccharu...without exp velthe muvie wldnt dissapoint us..but as if nw...due to high exp movie cld not turn out well....sme tng happened wid josh....finally im glad tat chai was fine in da movie...an to b frank movie is not a BAD 1..rather our exp wre high.....TATS ALL....

Ammailu aithe sivaparvathy lo tickets kosam chaala sepu endalooo wait chesi mareeee tesukuntunnaruuu..

chaitu performence chimpesadu and dances aithe kathi katarnaaaak ga unnai ani andaru cheppukuntunnaruuu..

chaitu really rocks

hi,i am a diehard nagfan but i believe in judging any movie according to normal viewer.konni panikirani websites lo ishtam vachinattu reviews raasthunnaru,firstly dont care about those.i agree there are lot of negatives and loop holes in the movie from a normal viewers perspective.but there are equal number of positives as well.first of chaithu dances ,fights and dialogs araachakam,no second thoughts on this.chaithu kosam we can watch it twice.no doubt in it.and the movie is grandly shot and action sequences are top notch.

now negatives are lack of comedy.kajal agarwal character peddha minus ani cheppa vachu.its here that the movie becomes slow and boring.comedy actors are wasted.ajays inexperience was visible.i watched in pallavi,bangalore n response was very good from audience.youth will like it,...and second half is a drag.but chaithu dance kosam i am planning to watch it again on sunday.so that is it,..100%love n ymc hit talk vachina,i lacked satisfaction ,but after dhada dil khush seeing chaithu s performance.forget about reviews ,badrinath ki kuda ilaane vachaayi, kaani it collected well.lets hope the same for dhada..watch it for chaithu

theater lo response amazing anna...initially ite paperla varsham kurisindi theater lo....but gradually decreased...movie meeda chala ekkuva hype create chesi..elanti position ki teesukuvaccharu...without exp velthe muvie wldnt dissapoint us..but as if nw...due to high exp movie cld not turn out well....sme tng happened wid josh....finally im glad tat chai was fine in da movie...an to b frank movie is not a BAD 1..rather our exp wre high.....TATS ALL....

th_venkyyeah.gif?t=1312555262

Hie nagians!!

congratz chai n team!!

MATTER ENTI ANTE, I GOT EXTRA TICKETS FOR MORNING SHOW i.e., THE FIRST SHOW IN VIZAG

SO, IF ANYONE WANT THE TICKETS JUST REPLY WITH YOUR MOBILE NUMBER & NAME.. I WILL CALL YOU UP AND HAND OVER THE TICKETS.. CHEERZZZ appude kaali aa?? :bump:

2ufvbqw.jpg

chaitu really rocks

Kajal lead role lo act chesina cinemaa kadaa .. aamathram vasthaarle..2ufvbqw.jpg

Hie nagians!!

congratz chai n team!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived