rajamouli eega wid nani

karthik9999

Director S.S.Rajamouli will launch his next movie Eega tomorrow at around 1.00 pm, Annapoorna Studios, Hyderabad. Many said that the movie was supposed to start regular shooting today, but it seems that regular shoot will start only next month.

Nani, Samantha and Sudeep have been finalized to act in this movie. Eega is going to be amazing visual effects filled movie, being made as an experiment by Rajamouli.

There is also a serious buzz in the industry that the movie is going to be made in Tamil too. The Tamil and Telugu movies will supposedly be shot simultaneously. Keep watching this space for more news.

Director S.S.Rajamouli will launch his next movie Eega tomorrow at around 1.00 pm, Annapoorna Studios, Hyderabad. Many said that the movie was supposed to start regular shooting today, but it seems that regular shoot will start only next month.

Nani, Samantha and Sudeep have been finalized to act in this movie. Eega is going to be amazing visual effects filled movie, being made as an experiment by Rajamouli.

There is also a serious buzz in the industry that the movie is going to be made in Tamil too. The Tamil and Telugu movies will supposedly be shot simultaneously. Keep watching this space for more news.

Karthik,

mee cousin asalu peru enti? Nani atani scren name kadoo?

also i heard he is of reddy caste is it true?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

manchi actor ippudu vachina newcomers lo... I like his action,... cheppu mee cousin ki.. :D all the best.. SSR tho padindi ante he can use it to the maximum

I agreee... I like him.. Ashta chemma lo chaala baaga chesaru..... Tarun.. Sid... Nitin.. Etc junk ni naani baaga raplace cheyyagalaru.. I mean nice lov stories ki he is a good choice...all da best

manchi actor ippudu vachina newcomers lo... I like his action,... cheppu mee cousin ki.. :D all the best.. SSR tho padindi ante he can use it to the maximum

ya avunu tanu first srinu vitla dagra pani chasadu tanu action baguntadi valla akka undi deepti anni tanu naku inka close

Archived