CBN pressmeets and speeches are interesting these days...

TDP_Abhimani

1 hour ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

Anybody observed??........filters annni lepesi....language and body language kooda maarindhe..........ilaage continue avaali....for this Jaffa batch

I felt the same. Great going by father-son duo and the rest of the leaders seemed motivated too. 

Another main thing observed , party is exposing all the fake news spread in the past few years , a bit too late but helps in maintaining party’s credibility among the public.

People slowly are realising what they have done to themselves. I see a lot of change with in my friend circle who were YCP/congress sympathisers from their childhood wishing to see CBN as CM for next term. 

4 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

I felt the same. Great going by father-son duo and the rest of the leaders seemed motivated too. 

Another main thing observed , party is exposing all the fake news spread in the past few years , a bit too late but helps in maintaining party’s credibility among the public.

People slowly are realising what they have done to themselves. I see a lot of change with in my friend circle who were YCP/congress sympathisers from their childhood wishing to see CBN as CM for next term. 

Agreed brother.......last term lo we made un-neccessary enemies.....Like Kapu(mudragada),IVR,Vundavalli(Brahmins),Kapu reservation(BC's dooram ayaaru),KCR,Modi etc.....so jaffa gaadi lies easy ga believe chesaaru.....This time CBN chaala smart ga kodutunaadu Jaffa ne.....only jaffa jagan is single target......#fakefellow......Lokesh improve avatam kooda baaga use avutundi......2004,2009 lo mottam CBN meede vundedi load....ippudu father-son duo meeda share avutundi...

Archived