My MSD

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During IPL 2013 v/s SRH -

Ashish Reddy was bowling the last over and CSK needed 8 off 4 balls...

Reddy bowled down the leg side and the ball went for four..

Umpire signalled it 4 wides as he thought that Dhoni hasn't got any bat on the ball..

MSD went to the umpire, said that the ball touched his bat and umpire changed his decision..

In such a pressure situation, it would have been really easy for MSD to accept umpire's decision..

He would have got 1 extra ball to score the remaining runs..

But that's MSD..! /m\

Always plays the game in the right spirit no matter what the situation of the game is.. 

Now tell me, how can such a guy fix matches??

1780658_626730904042713_1201589015_n.jpg

During IPL 2013 v/s SRH -

Ashish Reddy was bowling the last over and CSK needed 8 off 4 balls...

Reddy bowled down the leg side and the ball went for four..

Umpire signalled it 4 wides as he thought that Dhoni hasn't got any bat on the ball..

MSD went to the umpire, said that the ball touched his bat and umpire changed his decision..

In such a pressure situation, it would have been really easy for MSD to accept umpire's decision..

He would have got 1 extra ball to score the remaining runs..

But that's MSD..! /m\

Always plays the game in the right spirit no matter what the situation of the game is..

Now tell me, how can such a guy fix matches??

1780658_626730904042713_1201589015_n.jpg

fix ayina match e ga, elago gelustharanai telusu gallery_8818_6_385253.gif

Take a BOW, My Captain.. /m\

MSD got a strain while keeping for about 210 overs against New Zealand in their 2nd innings in the 2nd test match.. 

But still, never told anyone about his injury in the presentation ceremony..

Because, he is too busy in hiding the pain of others that he forgot his own pain.. :') 

1904155_629702923745511_105387569_n.jpg

Former Indian player Syed Kirmain about MS Dhoni
"The entire credit goes to the captain and the discredit when they lose. Now you are criticising Dhoni's captaincy. When he was winning, he had the same strategy, the same game plan"
"It does not matter whether it is four losses or five. Every team goes through it. Every individual goes through a bad form. We are going through a bad form overall. You cannot be expecting Dhoni to win all the series at all the times or all the formats at all the times"
"It happens to every individual cricketer, to every team as well. You have got to accept certain defeats. You have to be patient and you can't be criticising a man who has done great things for the country. He has brought some sweeping changes into the game and he is one of those leaders leading from the front"

Archived