W Bengal Govt - Wakf board - policies

PP SIMHA

Banerjee announces sops for Muslims, honorarium for Imams

By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited – Tue 3 Apr, 2012.. .

Kolkata, April 3 (IANS) Raising the pitch for next year's panchayat elections in West Bengal, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee Tuesday announced pro-minority sops including a monthly honorarium for Imams.

"The government wants to give a monthly honorarium of Rs. 2,500 to Imams of the state which will be paid through the state Wakf Board.

"For the purpose a special task force comprising government officials and Imams from the city and districts will be constituted which will make the necessary recommendations for the implementation of the scheme," Banerjee said here during a meet with the religious leaders.

Banerjee also said "homeless, landless Imams" will now be given the benefits under her pet project "Nijo Bhumi Nijo Griha (Own Land, Own House)".

"There are more than 30,000 Imams in Bengal and a large percentage of them do not have a house or land. If they want and if their religious laws permit, then they can avail the benefits under the Nijo Bhumi Nijo Griha' scheme and get 3 cottahs of land to build house. The government will also provide for the construction expenditure," she added.

She reiterated her government stand of providing reservation to the Muslims.

Referring to the 10 percent quota that the previous Left Front government had announced for Other Backward Classes in the community, she said: "The survey has been ordered as the reservation will have to be made legal. What the previous government did in this matter has no legal basis."

Stating that government was giving affiliation to 10,000 madrasas in the state, she said: "Although the state government cannot provide financial grants to these madrasas, affiliating them would enable them to get grants under various central schemes."

congress ani peru unna ey party dhi ayina idey budhi ga..

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it. I shall give my parents, teachers and elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.. Jai Hind

India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it. I shall give my parents, teachers and elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.. Jai Hind

ee fledge janaalake kaani ploiticians ki kaadu vannai anni telsinodivi itta mamalni confuae chesi rafe seyatam emi baale

kekaa scheme :child: :child:

mana babu gaaru manifesto pettaliii

prati church paster and prati imam ki manam kooda pettali kanisam kontha % vote itu tirigiddi :child: :child:

some timess , though funny though ,

mana PARITALA annay chand basha naidu ani ana mata thalusukuni thalusukuni navukunevaadni, okkosari ade correct anipisthundii bemmi.sarle.gif

some timess , though funny though ,

mana PARITALA annay chand basha naidu ani ana mata thalusukuni thalusukuni navukunevaadni, okkosari ade correct anipisthundii bemmi.sarle.gif

ee paliki mana basha gaariki deeni gurinchi vuppu andey untadhi...

sare kaani sayantram bob chartered flight lo yekkadiko jump anta.... telusa???

India's Trafficking Hub - West Bengal

In a shocking revelation presented to Parliament last month, almost 14000 adult and children have been reported missing from West Bengal in 2011-2012 - the highest in the country. Majority of these missing persons are believed to have been trafficked outside the state for sex trade or employed as domestic help by fake placement agencies.

India's Trafficking Hub - West Bengal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQaVV9Da0pI&feature=player_embedded#t=92s

In a shocking revelation presented to Parliament last month, almost 14000 adult and children have been reported missing from West Bengal in 2011-2012 - the highest in the country. Majority of these missing persons are believed to have been trafficked outside the state for sex trade or employed as domestic help by fake placement agencies.

Lady CM ayi undi.. ladies ala miss avutante em sethandhi.. ganga-warning-o.gif

Madam mamata akada tagataledu ga asalu........Gudilo poojarilaku istunarante oka ardham vundi andukante temple income govt ki veltundi kabati......mari mosques koda govt tesukuntunda?......

inka desani nasanam cheyataniki kakapote ilanti schema deniki paniki ravu....

Madam mamata akada tagataledu ga asalu........Gudilo poojarilaku istunarante oka ardham vundi andukante temple income govt ki veltundi kabati......mari mosques koda govt tesukuntunda?......

inka desani nasanam cheyataniki kakapote ilanti schema deniki paniki ravu....

This is not the first time that Mamatha is resorting to such politics bro...Ban on Cow Slaughter houses is a demand made by majority of Indians right from the days of Independence.so far such a legislation hasn't seen the light of the day. First it was Nehru who prevented formulating a law against slaughtering and it was Mamatha who objected to passing a Bill against Slaughtering during the NDA regime. Majority of Muslim livelyhoods also depend on cows and so they were also for such a ban. But it is the pseudo-secular appeasement policies by such politicians which is preventing this. Politicians like Mamatha are not only pseudo-secular but also anti-Hindu and anti-national as well. Brahmi.gif

Good info bro.....Religions and caste should be banned and schemes ani ecnomical based meda vaste ....apudu india nijamga bagupadutundi.....

Mamata kante inka communists a 100 times better......

This is not the first time that Mamatha is resorting to such politics bro...Ban on Cow Slaughter houses is a demand made by majority of Indians right from the days of Independence.so far such a legislation hasn't seen the light of the day. First it was Nehru who prevented formulating a law against slaughtering and it was Mamatha who objected to passing a Bill against Slaughtering during the NDA regime. Majority of Muslim livelyhoods also depend on cows and so they were also for such a ban. But it is the pseudo-secular appeasement policies by such politicians which is preventing this. Politicians like Mamatha are not only pseudo-secular but also anti-Hindu and anti-national as well. Brahmi.gif

Good info bro.....Religions and caste should be banned and schemes ani ecnomical based meda vaste ....apudu india nijamga bagupadutundi.....

Mamata kante inka communists a 100 times better......

DIDI 3rd front ki mana bob garu suffort itharemooo no6ijq.gif

prati church paster and prati imam ki manam kooda pettali kanisam kontha % vote itu tirigiddi :child: :child:

Appudu kaani, stake ki inko bokka paduthundhi, aa bokka lo nunchi bay of bengal doori state ni mottam munchestundhi.

Archived