Negative talks about NTR?

pandu111

There have been negative talks about NTR JR. I am suprised it is NBK fans too. Mammalu manam idi appli, boddu background meda comment cheyadu. Edi thanu thappu kadu (thana nannaki buddi vunduali), we are the laughing stocks of NAG Fans who are wholeheartedly supporting JR for Rakhee.

i feel such great performance is being appreciate more by nag fans then nandamuri fans... any how nfdb is very about

rakee they took advantage of situation... its time for celebration hence wake up fans... nags fan all ready sacrifice nandi to jr bec he deserves... even though ramadasu was also a good performance

i feel such great performance is being appreciate more by nag fans then nandamuri fans... any how nfdb is very about

rakee they took advantage of situation... its time for celebration hence wake up fans... nags fan all ready sacrifice nandi to jr bec he deserves... even though ramadasu was also a good performance

YES U R RIGHT MALIK  ' ANDARU KAADU GAANI " KONTA MANDI KULLA XXXXXXX 'N fans lonu unnaru 'AINA PEDDAYAN ASISSULU UNNANTA KAALAM BUDDODINI EVARU AAPALERU

its correct...........jr has recognition for his hardwork.........he is the top hero in the industry both in acting and kind hearted towards poor.........in rakhee the performance of our hero is extraordinary and sure he will gain awards and rewards for his performance.....from starting onwards of our hero career nag fans are very supportive to our hero but  mahesh fans are trying to spread negative talk........no one can stop our hero....ha has great potential to become no 1 hero in all feilds......................good luck ntr....................

Performance of Jr.NTR is totally impressive in Rakhee. He himself proved that he is great artist and mass hero. But do not tell that he is the no.1 hero. Always NBK is our No.1 hero. Jr.NTR will become the No.1 hero in future. Do not compare even Jr.NTR with Our Star of the Stars and Box office Bonanja - Yuga Star Nandamuri Balakrishna.

Guys ee topic ekkadiko veluthundi....

Assalu evvaru eppudu negative talk spread chesaaro ardham kaavatam ledu.... ::)

NBK fans JaNTy ni support cheyyaka povatam enti mamalu??? Evarannaru... I never see such a thread in this DB... Then why are we posting these type of threads here??? Emi leni daani gurinchi intha tala pekkotam avasaramaa....???? :( :( Stop it guys.... Time to celebrate anthe.....

Archived