Garg murdered by Indian?

K D No.1

On Friday, I found out that the murder of Nitin Garg (early December that made the headlines across the globe), manager of Hungry Jacks, was actually committed by an Indian. I was told the reason was because Nitin used to exploit new students in terms of money and sex for employment etc. This brings to close all the cases on crime committed on Indians in Australia in recent months/weeks. In Sydney, a Punjabi fellow cut his wife’s throat and boarded the bus to Melbourne in an aparently honour killing. And what a shame that ALL the murders and other crimes in Melborune, Griffith and Sydney in recent months inflicted upon Indians were in fact committed by fellow Indians.

Now, in light of these developments, where does this leave those who rushingly labelled Australians racist including the Indian Foreign Minister, who called Nitin Garg’s murder, a crime against humanity. Without knowing the facts, statements like that at the highest level, do not help our bilateral relations. Last week, the interview with the Aussie High Commission on NDTV cleared most of the air however. If you haven’t seen, you must watch it (click on the link below to watch)

http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1200244

Regards,

prabodh

Dr. Prabodh Malhotra

MIB (Swinburne), PhD (Victoria)

Now, in light of these developments, where does this leave those who rushingly labelled Australians racist including the Indian Foreign Minister, who called Nitin Garg’s murder, a crime against humanity. Without knowing the facts, statements like that at the highest level, do not help our bilateral relations. Last week, the interview with the Aussie High Commission on NDTV cleared most of the air however. If you haven’t seen, you must watch it (click on the link below to watch)

http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1200244

Regards,

prabodh

Dr. Prabodh Malhotra

MIB (Swinburne), PhD (Victoria)

I have some very strong opinions about this issue in general, but majority folks here are not going to like it. So, I'll see if I can be candid ...

Mana own state lo, where we were born and grew up, we heard some partisan shiit like jago bhago and stuff. And we are complaining about some unrelated violence somewhere else? Think again guys!

I have some very strong opinions about this issue in general, but majority folks here are not going to like it. So, I'll see if I can be candid ...

Mana own state lo, where we were born and grew up, we heard some partisan shiit like jago bhago and stuff. And we are complaining about some unrelated violence somewhere else? Think again guys!

vaallu kooda indians e gaaaaaaaaa

Archived