YAMA DONGA PRINTS DISPATCHED

suresh_p123

Hi friends' date=' i am new member of this forum,my name is chenna kesava reddy,i am working for one software company.one of my friend's father is distributor.they had preview show at prasad yesterday.as per his words movies is instant hit.[/quote']

WELCOME TO NANDAMURIFANS.COM (bigwave) . NEE PERU CHENNA KESAVA REDDY A?? ADDIRINDI MAMA..KEKOOOOOOOOO KEKAAAAA

Hi friends' date=' i am new member of this forum,my name is chenna kesava reddy,i am working for one software company.one of my friend's father is distributor.they had preview show at prasad yesterday.as per his words movies is instant hit.[/quote']

HI mama WELCOME TO NFDB

FIrst post tho ne eragesavu......

inka kummeyi

sureshp_123.......................................... craze kosam evvadu veyyadu ikkada topics..... telisina information.. cheptunna anthe... nijangane there was a confusion in suresh distributors office.....  so edo matladalani matladaku suresh mama

sureshp_123.......................................... craze kosam evvadu veyyadu ikkada topics..... telisina information.. cheptunna anthe... nijangane there was a confusion in suresh distributors office.....  so edo matladalani matladaku suresh mama

nenu ninnana ledu   indakevaro lab daggara tension antaga anii oka thread esaaru vallani

nenu nee post asalu choodalaaa

Producer Cheri has given highest importance to USA and handed over first 13 prints to our courier on Aug 14th at 12:30 PM (IST) in Hyderabad.  Prints reached Mumbai by Aug 14th 8:00PM (IST) and after the customes clearence in BOMBAY prints are loaded to Emirites flight on Aug 15th at 1:30AM (IST). They are expected to be Arive in USA by 15th morning to JFK airport.  From there the prints will be routed to respective locations.

Source:greatandhra. i dont know how he alone got this update!

Producer Cheri has given highest importance to USA and handed over first 13 prints to our courier on Aug 14th at 12:30 PM (IST) in Hyderabad.  Prints reached Mumbai by Aug 14th 8:00PM (IST) and after the customes clearence in BOMBAY prints are loaded to Emirites flight on Aug 15th at 1:30AM (IST). They are expected to be Arive in USA by 15th morning to JFK airport.  From there the prints will be routed to respective locations.

Source:greatandhra. i dont know how he alone got this update!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Archived