Maharadhi - Maha Suspense

Xendia

hello guys

I JUST SPOKE TO VAKADA ANJAN.HE IS NICE GUY,I SPOKE TO HIM FOR 30 MINUTES

RELEASE DATE IS JAN PONGAL FOR SURE.THIS IS THE REQUESTS FROM DISTRIBUTORS TO RELEASE FOR PONGAL

THE MOVIE CAME OUT VERY WELL AND ALSO THE MOVIE FLOW WILL BE SIMILAR TO NARI NARI NADUMU MURARI

THE POST PRODUCTION WORK IS ON AND THE FIRST COPY MIGHT BE READY BY DEC 15TH 0R 17TH

I SAID TO HIM SINCE TIME IS THERE PL REVISIT THE MOVIE SEE WHERE EDITING IS NECESSARY AND TRIP THE MOVIE TO GET GOOD OUTCOME

He said vasu direction will be trat to watch he is taking atmost care in post production work and will continue till the movie release.

I SUGGESTED TO SHOW THE MOVIE TO GUDUPUDI SRI HARI AND  OTHER MOVIE REVIEW EXPERTS FOR THERE COMMENT WELL BEFORE THE MOVIE RELEASE SO THAT THEY CAN CORRECT IF SOMETHING IS NECESSARY.

He said he will talk to his father on this and see that some experts will be called to watch the movie well before

He is saying balayya is down to earth person and very nice gentelman to work with,anyway that public has seen here in USA.

From DEC 15TH MORE PROMO WILL COME TILL THE MOVIE RELEASE AND ADVERTIZEMENT WILL PICK UP WITH PHASE

He also said the stills intially given to media were not good,that was part of the plan to get low profile for the movie,later they brought very good stills is part of the plan

I ASKED HIM TO TAKE MORE CARE ABOUT THE MOVIE IT MUST NOT DISSAPOINT PUBLIC.HE SAID AND IS VERY CONFIDENT

venkata ramarao annayya,

Idhi haters e-mail ani naa abhipraayam..............................Haters fwd mail lone story intha bagunte...........Inka original gaaaaaaa Thera meedhaaaaaa chirigipovaaalaaaaaaa

Archived