Calling DB doctors

nareshtdp

Hi Bros

My brother in law got covid positive and in home quarantine and after 2 weeks he got negative. But still he is getting burning sensations at back side (exactly back side of chest), still after a month he is having same symptoms and did CT scan and everything is fine as per doctors. Do any of them have any idea on these symptoms. 

Also my brother in law friend also same symptoms and he is getting burning sensations near to chest.

Please suggest if any one have Idea on these symptoms and any suggestions 

Thanks in advance 

5 hours ago, nareshtdp said:

Hi Bros

My brother in law got covid positive and in home quarantine and after 2 weeks he got negative. But still he is getting burning sensations at back side (exactly back side of chest), still after a month he is having same symptoms and did CT scan and everything is fine as per doctors. Do any of them have any idea on these symptoms. 

Also my brother in law friend also same symptoms and he is getting burning sensations near to chest.

Please suggest if any one have Idea on these symptoms and any suggestions 

Thanks in advance 

Chest pain becoz of mainly 3 reasons. One respiratory problem like asthama,copd, emphysema etc 2nd one cardiac problems, 3rd one gastric problem,. So ecg and trop and 2d echo for cardiac issuse,HRCT for covid and lung involvement, general gastric problem go and take pan 40 mg and sucrafil-o syrup...for heartburn acidity like

Archived