NTR: Kathanayakudu Collections (Updated)

NBKsFan

NTR: Kathanayakudu 

Area

Share (in Cr) (5 days)

Gross

Vizag

East

West

Krishna

Guntur

Nellore

Andhra

Ceded

Nizam

Total (AP + Nizam)

10.9 Cr

18.2 Cr

USA

Karnataka

Rest (Estimated)

Total (Worldwide)

15.5 Cr

28.4 Cr

Source: TimesOfIndia website entertainment colum

NTR Kathanayakudu 1st week (7 days) Share Collections

Nizam              3.53 Cr
Ceded               1.40 Cr
UA                    1.27 Cr
East                   0.82 Cr
West                  1.05 Cr
Krishna             1.20 Cr
Guntur               2.67 Cr
Nellore              0.80 Cr

Total AP/N         12.74 Cr

USA                   2.80 Cr
Rest                    2.00 Cr

Total                 17.54 Cr

Source: Boxofficeandhra.com

8 minutes ago, Madineni76854 said:

Endhi ila unnay figures ippatiki digest avvatledu Something wrong...

A lot of factors fetched to the failure; Nadendla Bhaskar interviews, Anti TDP wave in Telangana and AP due to caste politics , Nagababu provoking comments, Lakshmi's NTR movie negativity etc..

4 minutes ago, NBKsFan said:

A lot of factors fetched to the failure; Nadendla Bhaskar interviews, Anti TDP wave in Telangana and AP due to caste politics , Nagababu provoking comments, Lakshmi's NTR movie negativity etc..

Ledu bro.. wrong time to release this genre movies.. kids or youth can’t sit for 3 hrs to watch a classic.. even mahaniti they played safe game with Vijay and Samantha love story.. above are minor factors..

4 minutes ago, boppu said:

Ledu bro.. wrong time to release this genre movies.. kids or youth can’t sit for 3 hrs to watch a classic.. even mahaniti they played safe game with Vijay and Samantha love story.. above are minor factors..

Sankranthi is a good time brother but the thing is real life story ayye sariki mana audience continue ga chudaleru meru anattu adhe Biopic tho pattu and inkoka parallel story tesi unte two stories ayye sariki interesting vachedi(same like Mahanati)...Oka new politican story tesukoni athaniki NTR garu ela inspiration ayyaru and athani life el change ayyindi ani... May be NTR garu and CBN gari life stories parallel ga tesepani appudu NTR ani pettalem movie name...

6 minutes ago, NBKsFan said:

Sankranthi is a good time brother but the thing is real life story ayye sariki mana audience continue ga chudaleru meru anattu adhe Biopic tho pattu and inkoka parallel story tesi unte two stories ayye sariki interesting vachedi(same like Mahanati)...Oka new politican story tesukoni athaniki NTR garu ela inspiration ayyaru and athani life el change ayyindi ani... May be NTR garu and CBN gari life stories parallel ga tesepani appudu NTR ani pettalem movie name...

Probably.. don’t know.  This is a honest attempt and pretty good outcome.. and we know the result.. personally I watched the movie twice..and no interval in the shows screened in my area.. no boring moments at all for me.. actually enjoyed the movie for 3 hrs...l I can’t handle real life stories, went first time for Balayya and second time to watch the movie.. I collect blurays for my favourite movies, this will be added to my library.. 

27 minutes ago, boppu said:

Probably.. don’t know.  This is a honest attempt and pretty good outcome.. and we know the result.. personally I watched the movie twice..and no interval in the shows screened in my area.. no boring moments at all for me.. actually enjoyed the movie for 3 hrs...l I can’t handle real life stories, went first time for Balayya and second time to watch the movie.. I collect blurays for my favourite movies, this will be added to my library.. 

nenu melbourne e bro so no interval for me.. good to hear that this is you fav movie

Archived