BALAKRISHNA ..BALAKRISHNA..VEYI KALLATHO NI RAKA

kodiNANDAMURI

Dear Balayya babu,

I would like to welcome you to your proud fans discussion forum.. We are all true well wishers, even though we are not in personal touch. We always care for you. Whether a movie is hit or not, we don't mind of the result. We just wanted to see your versatile action. We feel very proud to see such a legendary action regardless of the result.

At the same time, we are still little concerned about your story selction. We know that you are careful listener and had great innovation in choosing scripts. In fact, we are not in a position to give a suggestion for an actor who grown up in Films, living all his life in Films. Just to be a true well wisher, I just wanted to convey what the fans are feeling all around the world.

We are very much aware of your wide spread tastes ranging from Aditya 369 to Bhiarava dweepam, from mangamma gari manavadu to peddannya, from Lorry driver to Lakshmi narasimha..These are all trend setters..We never doubt your credibility in choosing scripts. Recently, all of sudden, execution of the films is not up to the mark. We are not very much worried about those things. Of course, one hit would answer all such doubts to the critics.

What happens now a days is these so called web reviewers killing the picture on very first day by giving bad reviews. Its just happened for only our pictures. When i watched the movie from a very common audience perspective, i feel that movie rating should be better than what they are focussing. For an example, For Lakshmi Narasimha they had given average rating and people started believing that its a semi-hit. When i watched that movie, i was amazed simply by everything, mind blowing action, style..even today if somebody asks me, i definately recommend Lakshmi Narsimha..Thats the kind of effort u had given. Sadly, these people are simply spilling bad seeds. I even written a mail to Producer M.R.V Prasad gaaru regarding this and asked not to publish any reviews regarding our movies in these sites. If they want , they can after one week. By that time, people get to know the true verdict of the movie. This is my honest suggestion to look in to it. As the world is rapidly depending on the internet, these could be addressed in near future.

Other most important factor is our true fans have greater scripts than the so called story writers. But the only problem is there is not a common forum to approach you. If somehow we could encourage our true fans with great story lines, we always rocks.

There are many things to address..I don't want to take your time.. I am very much thankful to Nandamurifans Administrators for giving me an opportunity to express my humble feelings to my beloved person cum actor.

I breath Balayya babu..Drink Balayya babu..smell balayya babu..thats the kind of affection i have as long as i live in this small world.

Simply true NBK fan

Hearty welcome to our favourite hero

YUGA STAR

NATA SIMHAM

NANDAMURI BALAKRISHNA  garu

(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)(fireworks1)

(dance5)(dance5)(dance5)(dance5)

BALKRISHNA garu

plz dont give preference to producers who dont maintain good production values and also those producers who are trying to cash ur image by over hyping thire product by saying some records and misleading fans

plz dont take it as a suggestion , just take it like a inner feeling of ur ardent fan

I know u give full freedom to ur producers and directors , but some of them misuse that freedom and which really hurt fans like us

especially after NARASIMHA NAIDU some of ur producers attitude really dissappointed many of the fans , thire relations and dealing with fans is worse , even many fans feel they dont have any respect towards ur word as well , they are just money minded , plz avoid such producers  

days prior to narasimhanaidu are really good and most of the producers during those days are really concerned about fans and thire feelings , special mention to bargav arts S.GOPALREDDY favourate of every balayya fan

other than this i dont find any thing incorrect in ur planning

movies might success or failure we dont be panic , we follow ur steps treating success and failure equally

whome so ever director u give offer we dont bother , ur encouraging seniors like p.VASU garu and also young ones like ravikumarchowdary thats great on ur part

only concern we have is some of ur producers

plz avoid those producers who does not maintain good production values according to ur stardome , as i feel these days audience are also bothering about production values as well along with story , performance and handling of script

and also strictly avoid those producers who does not have any concern towards ur fans feelings , or towards ur word or image , and are strictly money minded and misusing the freedom ur giving to them

(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)

BALAYYA MIRU S.GOPAL REDDY GARITHO MALLI MOVIE CHEYALI ANU MANASPURTHI GA KORUKUTUNANU

(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)

Archived