Maa TV & Star Deal

Andhra Dada

Looks like total deal is 2500 crores...for an investment of 130 crores.....

Out of which Chiru made a whopping 500 crores for an investment of 26 crores :surprise: :surprise:

Nag made 250 crores for an investment of 13 crores... :surprise: :surprise:

and finally, matrix prasad made 1600 crores for an investment of 85 crores... :surprise: :surprise:

Chiru gaadu jeevithamtham runapadi untaadu...Nag ki...for making him invest in Maa Network...and it shows the business skills of Nagarjuna

Idi ammesthaaru.. Next 2-3 years ki inko venture start chesthaaru.. Veella popularity use chesi movies and shows anni new channel lo vesthaaru.. New channel grow avuddi.. Maa TV down avuddi.. Star ki bokka..

Ikkade aaa sales team vaallu fail ayyedi..

Idi ammesthaaru.. Next 2-3 years ki inko venture start chesthaaru.. Veella popularity use chesi movies and shows anni new channel lo vesthaaru.. New channel grow avuddi.. Maa TV down avuddi.. Star ki bokka..

Ikkade aaa sales team vaallu fail ayyedi..

No Owners and Promotors of MAA will continue...

Nimmagadda Prasad has very good track record in some ventures.

Matrix labs - Devender Goud and Ramji Rao earned almost 100 times returns - thanks to Nimmagadda. His other good investments are Care Hospitals and the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology.

We have to appreciate his business acumen. Unfortunately, he lost direction. YSR and Jagan trapped him and spoiled his life.

Nimmagadda Prasad has very good track record in some ventures.

Matrix labs - Devender Goud and Ramji Rao earned almost 100 times returns - thanks to Nimmagadda. His other good investments are Care Hospitals and the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology.

We have to appreciate his business acumen. Unfortunately, he lost direction. YSR and Jagan trapped him and spoiled his life.

Basic ethics marchipooyi 

Ramalinga raju Nimmagadda

chippa koodu thinivacchi telugu vaallanu avamaana parichaaru

Basic ethics marchipooyi 

Ramalinga raju Nimmagadda

chippa koodu thinivacchi telugu vaallanu avamaana parichaaru

Cyclist brother.. it is easy to criticise. I also made some mistakes in life. You also might have made some mistakes.

During YSR rule - I know how situation is - evaru thinatam ledu etc. Please talk to business people - they tell the stories of harassment. 

I am not supporting them. They would have become business legends if they would not have made mistakes by falling in YSR and Jagan trap. Their greed spoiled them.

Everyone cannot become Wipro premji and Rahul Bajaj.

Cyclist brother.. it is easy to criticise. I also made some mistakes in life. You also might have made some mistakes.

During YSR rule - I know how situation is - evaru thinatam ledu etc. Please talk to business people - they tell the stories of harassment. 

I am not supporting them. They would have business legends if they would not made mistakes by falling in YSR and Jagan trap. Their greed spoiled them.

Everyone can not become Wipro premji and Rahul Bajaj.

100+ business magnets loo

ee vedhavalaku buddi leedu kaabattee

aa vedhavalathoo antakaagi chippa pattaaru

Archived