National NGO:Help us to save life of Baby Mukti

naresh_m

Hi,

Got below information form NGO.

If any body willing please let me know.

Help us to save the life of Baby Mukti who is suffering from Congenital Heart Disease in AIIMS Hospital

Dear Donor,

We would like to wish you a very Happy Children’s Day!!!! Be an angel for Baby Mukti support this child today!!!!

We really appreciate your initiative to save a life of a child.

As per the discussion mentioned below are the details of Baby Mukti who is fighting for her life and death.

Baby Mukti is a 6months old female child. Her father's name is Shri Manoj Kumar and the address is 189/3, Gali no.3, Tughlakabad Extn., Delhi- 110019. Her registration number is CV- 26190/14.

Baby Mukti’s father works in a factory in Govindpuri & his earning is very less. He is very poor and cannot afford the cost of the surgery.

Baby Mukti is suffering from Congenital Heart Disease and requires Truncus Repair surgery. Her consultant doctors are Dr. A. Saxena & Dr. Preeti.

The approximate cost of the surgery at AIIMS is Rs 70,000/- (Seventy thousand only ).

Considering the poor financial plight of the patient’s family, National Organisation for Social Empowerment request for the financial assistance at the earliest as the patient requires early procedures ASAP.

"Every Child is Special". Please donate generously as helping a poor is not a charity but it is our responsibility.

Mentioned below are the modes of payments.   

State Bank of India

Beneficiary/Name on the Account
National Organisation for Social Empowerment

Type of Account : Current
Account Number : 32344893165

Branch : Sagar Tower, District Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058

Branch Code : 001706
IFSC Code : SBIN0001706
MICR Code : 110002054

ICICI Bank Limited

Beneficiary/Name on the Account
National Organisation for Social Empower

Type of Account : Current
Account Number : 032205001782

Branch : SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI 110029

Branch Code : 000322
IFSC Code : ICIC0000322
MICR Code : 110229044

Please send the cheque at below mentioned address.

National Organisation for Social Empowerment

TA- 204, 1st Floor, Ravidas Marg, Tughlakabad Extn., New Delhi- 110019

Your contribution will definitely make you feel proud that you are saving the life of child.

Please revert for any support and clarification.

You can also login to our website

Thanks & Regards, 

National NGO Team

(011 64655253)  

brother....please exercise caution when responding to  such NGO requests....most of them are fake...

If you can find out the details of the patients family, first hand or through close trusted sources....then think about lending your helping hand...or else you may end up falling into someone else's trick...

Thank you brother for suggestion,

in the mail i could see the details of Test Report, including the identity cards like NGO PAN and other NGO registration details/docs

please suggest vititho nammocha?

i can send mail got to you ID if you can share. for conformation of docs,

Thank you brother for suggestion,

in the mail i could see the details of Test Report, including the identity cards like NGO PAN and other NGO registration details/docs

please suggest vititho nammocha?

i can send mail got to you ID if you can share. for conformation of docs,

No...Please dont trust any organization based on what they advertize brother...

I had the experience of working with such NGOs....and had a fair amount of knowledge on their internal affairs....you can certainly count on my experience...

you need not send me the mail, I have gone through the website link....and my intuition says not to go for it.....

Again I repeat, unless and until you have details of the patients family either first hand information or from close trusted sources....please dont go for it......

Archived