NBK's future projects and Maharadhi's 5 songs

guts

Hi Guys,

NBK's future projects as per NBK are

1. Vokka Magadu

2. Pandurangudu

3. K vishwanath's movie and he was very excited abt K vishwanath's mvoie anta ....

So all roles are very challenging ani cheparu...

as per 5 songs screend...

Balakrishna, kamala and Mangamaa are songs with mast steps anta .. fans will rejoice with dances anta...

veche galulo ok anta not in the range of expectations...

maja maja looks good on screen compared to listening..

so as per sources 4 songs are full with steps missing one uppu chappaaa and one is good and veche galulo ok

Guts mama naku listenening lo baga nachindhi Maja Maja \\

naku kooda same

uppu chepa and maja maja listening lo chala bagunnayi

andaru kalsi (most of fans , nonfans) edho gamble sesi  maja maja ni down sesaru  :-/

any way vuppu chepa , maja maja  will rock on the screen

mangamma mangamma ki hype ekkuva ayyindhi

veeche galula lo kooda on screen baguntadi sure ga , its on balayya and meerajasmin  , i dont go with what intiator said about this song , stills are good in this song as well , may be mass ppl dont like it , its for only class

Hi,

i got one news from one of my close friend. One balayya fan (he was a big hardcore fan of balayya and he written  story in one temple beause of that Incident (Bellam konda suresh) every one is telling ballay pani ayyi poyindhi.there is no big success for balayya) written a story when balayya is in Hospital 2 years back. He was given to balayya. After reading that script balayya impressed with that story asked to prepare full story with dialogue. He was given with full story and dialogue to balayya i think around 4 months back. After that he gave some money and one cell to particular that person. And Immediately he called to B.Gopal and given that story and script. Total film will be based on politics. Totally movie balayya will be dressed in panchi.. This movie will be release before next election balayya told to that person. 15days back also balayya called to that person and told i am going to US we will meet after coming back to India.

adusumilli mama

(welcome)

manchi news ichaavu (dance1)

NBK fans are gr8 & unique

Migatha fans laaga eduti vaadi meeda edavaru  

They try to start and do some thing from their own side

Proud to be a NBK fan

Jai Balayya

Hi,

i got one news from one of my close friend. One balayya fan (he was a big hardcore fan of balayya and he written  story in one temple beause of that Incident (Bellam konda suresh) every one is telling ballay pani ayyi poyindhi.there is no big success for balayya) written a story when balayya is in Hospital 2 years back. He was given to balayya. After reading that script balayya impressed with that story asked to prepare full story with dialogue. ...........

:o

Archived