Ebola

orion

Sorry for the jumpy title.

In light of the new NY, NJ and IL laws requiring 21 days mandatory confinement ...

I'm not one of those to succumb to popular myths ... but ...

If this law were in place in Tx ... This virus would not have reached US.

How is India dealing with it? Just curios to see how India is handling this euphoria.

Sorry for the jumpy title.

In light of the new NY, NJ and IL laws requiring 21 days mandatory confinement ...

I'm not one of those to succumb to popular myths ... but ...

If this law were in place in Tx ... This virus would not have reached US.

How is India dealing with it? Just curios to see how India is handling this euphoria.

ny ki texas nunchi raledhu annai aa doctor africa lo work chesadu......even they are screening port of entry some cases are slipping through.......till now also they are not able to predict exact nature of it.....

ny ki texas nunchi raledhu annai aa doctor africa lo work chesadu......even they are screening port of entry some cases are slipping through.......till now also they are not able to predict exact nature of it.....

Taking temp at source and dest ... and being complacent is just mind boggling. It shows nothing,

Prez talks about being scientific ... one instance that brought this to US shores is that complacency.

I say, follow NY/NJ/IL ... put everyone that comes from these countries in 21 day quaratine ... except orcourse the medical personnel who worked in these coutries.

I honestly believe Obama ... he is one of the best  presidents I have seen in my life ... I hope his administration knows what they are doing with this.

Taking temp at source and dest ... and being complacent is just mind boggling. It shows nothing,

Prez talks about being scientific ... one instance that brought this to US shores is that complacency.

I say, follow NY/NJ/IL ... put everyone that comes from these countries in 21 day quaratine ... except orcourse the medical personnel who worked in these coutries.

I honestly believe Obama ... he is one of the best  presidents I have seen in my life ... I hope his administration knows what they are doing with this.

edhi us annai......you can't hold anyone with out proper reason..........unless they willing to....

I know brother. My contention is about Tx itself. If we had 21 day quarantine ... we would not have this situation. Duncan would not have been roaming in the public infecting.

Trust me, if I'm infected ... I'll quanrantine myself ... can't say the same about some with malice intent though.

I think its time fed govt takes this seriously.

Archived