★ ★ ★ FOOTBALL Thread ★★ ★

taRAK afrESH

MANCITY kante dabbulu baaga challutharu.....a SMELL ki players baaga aadatharu

mari PRAWNS team ante NATIONAL side...only WINNING team ki money ittaru and runner up ki...ma NASRI anduke NATIONAL SIDE ki GALLI game aadi MANCITY ki WORLDCLASS game play sesthadu

One of Spain, Germany, Brazil will win it... Others will make up the numbers ante in the bigger picture..

Uruguay and France are the dark horses for me..

England and Argentina look good but the Albiceleste have a poor defence which can't mask their spectacular front four while England lack big match mentality for me though this could be their best chance to finish up in years cause the team looks younger, fresher and in form ..

My Support is for Spain and Germany.. Spain for their class and Germany cause I love that team, best team to watch by far..

Two of the teams will left packing by semis...... mostly they might have to face each other by semis.........

Brazil will be the favorites among the three u mentioned.......

I predict Spain will have a tough world cup....their group is not easy(Chile and Netherlands....Dutch currently doesn't have that much star power but with heroics of Van Gaal they can do the damage)...If they slip up to second place in group...in R16 they have to face Brazil.....Germany finishing 1st in their group...Brazil/Spain have to face GER in semis.....

England VS Brazil annai naku iyetha 

England reaching QF itself will be a big achievement for them this time......They are in a tough group (vs Uruguay, Italy) and have to travel a lot and has to play in not so favoring climates (for them)....They will get tired out by group stages....It might be one of the reasons why Roy Hodgson went for youth this time......

No problem u all will see in this wc englad will reach finals because its team has good mix of both midfield and attackrs in def also they have good players yuth players are perf peak in epl so roy has selected them all the teams have week in any reagion mo need to worry england will go final

England reaching QF itself will be a big achievement for them this time......They are in a tough group (vs Uruguay, Italy) and have to travel a lot and has to play in not so favoring climates (for them)....They will get tired out by group stages....It might be one of the reasons why Roy Hodgson went for youth this time......

Urugy is bit different wnh compared to italy. Italy is gng to be good tst for england in this group

No problem u all will see in this wc englad will reach finals because its team has good mix of both midfield and attackrs in def also they have good players yuth players are perf peak in epl so roy has selected them all the teams have week in any reagion mo need to worry england will go final

naaku matuku guarantee quarters ki beyond veltundi ani annai...SEMIS aithe velle chances bagane vunnayi

Two of the teams will left packing by semis...... mostly they might have to face each other by semis.........

Brazil will be the favorites among the three u mentioned.......

I predict Spain will have a tough world cup....their group is not easy(Chile and Netherlands....Dutch currently doesn't have that much star power but with heroics of Van Gaal they can do the damage)...If they slip up to second place in group...in R16 they have to face Brazil.....Germany finishing 1st in their group...Brazil/Spain have to face GER in semis.....

agree with each point bro.. Bang on, England won't get to the semis ankuntunna with the kind of draw they have and the conditions they'll have to counter, aa extreme heat lo travel chestu aadatam ante chaala kashtam England ki but the squad is looking fresh so lets hope they'll spring a surprise .. Spain has it tough but i feel they'll pull through with their brilliant squad.. Germany have a bit of a easy group.. Germany will be the team of the tourno

Looks like England will most probably face either Brazil or Holland in the quarters anattu so they have to play out of their skins to get through.. Unlucky they have a tough draw.. Okka round of 16 is very easy for them, either Greece or Japan if they manage to pip Uruguay and Italy

anuraag annai the present HOLLAND squad is not all that good...they did play well in all their qualifiers but this time around i dont see them replicating the performance of 2010...

ENGLAND has better chances of going past the quarters because of the balance in the side , the freshness , counter attacking ability and almost every member of the squad at the height of their game.......I see this ENGLAND side replicating GERMANY's 2010 WC performance.....it is my gut feeling.......BRAZIL , ENGLAND , ARGENTINA are my favs and IVORY COAST and URUGUAY are the dark horses in this tournament

The fav as per most of them.....

1)Brazil --- All are eager to prove they are the best and regain their pride, that too at own den.......The fans will be amazing and for oppositions facing them will be very tough...... Already winning Conf Cup at home is a big plus....If they start well, will be very hard for other teams to stop them....(especailly will be nightmare for European teams who have set high hopes in this world cup)...Second best entertainers after My fav team....

2)Germany --- Gread squad and the golden generation of Lahm, Schewni, should win something at international level....they will give their everything to prove critics wrong and remove the tag of chokers (prev chokers spain until 2008).

3)Spain --- Gr8 squad, particularly the midfield....The hot favorites for most of them... Playing Conf Cup and in finals vs Brazil will definitely help them....Will try to be the first team to win back to back WC's....if they can do it......they will become the greatest team of this era.....they will be definitely thankful to Barca and their philosophy......

But I will be rooting for Argentina...My fav team...Would like them to win the WC after 27 long years......They have produced the best & gr8 talent for the World for the past decade without any major success at International level..... With Sabella being their coach(a gr8 tactician, although defensive minded) and favorable draw I can set my hopes high....One thing Guaranteed for all football lovers........They will provide the best entertainment and will never be boring (Of course its in their DNA like all other S American teams).....

The dark horses will be Colombia, Chile and Belgium..........and I think this will be best world cup for a very long time......

And my dream finals will be the classico of the classicos.............Brazil vs Argentina with scoreline 2-3..... Messi lifting the WC at their rivals own den..........