Request guys

Guys i have a request for you, IF U WOULD LIKE*, change ur fb/twitter profile with pic that encourages the vote for tdp,... Or keep sharing things and talk about it,.. Dont worry that some of ur frnds might think u r supporting based on some personal interest or caste or something else,.. Negative ga thinkee vallu eppatiki alane thinkutharu,.. I support tdp coz of cbn' vision and his commitment for development,.. Just ask this to yourself Jagan kammodayyunte vadiki vote vesi support chesthama,...? kaadhani cbn ni support cheyyakunda vuntama,..? Ee sari even normal people could understand that this election is about good vs bad,.. But unfortunately bad ne good ane hysteria lo konni sections janaalu bathukuthunnaru,.. Which hopefully changes over time with a positive governance,.. I remember a better society with better values during cbn' administration,.. Elanti linku lekapoina better government ravalani pk lantodu theginchi tdp ki support chestunnadu, y shouldn't we. So lets show ur support to tdp by all means we could,.. Fb and twitter may not be the only way u could show ur support but anything that u think would pull those cats(neutrals) to this side of the wall would place our future in better and safe hands. Cats kada ani valla karma ki vodileyyalem kada,..

I know some of the members here works harder with analysis and reports most of the time and kudos to u all.

Plz excuse me if my language is not appropriate for anyone reading,..

Guys i have a request for you, IF U WOULD LIKE*, change ur fb/twitter profile with pic that encourages the vote for tdp,... Or keep sharing things and talk about it,.. Dont worry that some of ur frnds might think u r supporting based on some personal interest or caste or something else,.. Negative ga thinkee vallu eppatiki alane thinkutharu,.. I support tdp coz of cbn' vision and his commitment for development,.. Just ask this to yourself Jagan kammodayyunte vadiki vote vesi support chesthama,...? kaadhani cbn ni support cheyyakunda vuntama,..? Ee sari even normal people could understand that this election is about good vs bad,.. But unfortunately bad ne good ane hysteria lo konni sections janaalu bathukuthunnaru,.. Which hopefully changes over time with a positive governance,.. I remember a better society with better values during cbn' administration,.. Elanti linku lekapoina better government ravalani pk lantodu theginchi tdp ki support chestunnadu, y shouldn't we. So lets show ur support to tdp by all means we could,.. Fb and twitter may not be the only way u could show ur support but anything that u think would pull those cats(neutrals) to this side of the wall would place our future in better and safe hands. Cats kada ani valla karma ki vodileyyalem kada,..

I know some of the members here works harder with analysis and reports most of the time and kudos to u all.

sure bro  :cheers:

valready senchgd vannai

Archived