Times of India on NTR JR

pandu111

'Adulation is my addiction'

21 May, 2007 l 0052 hrs ISTlTIMES NEWS NETWORK

Be it losing 28 kilos in 90 days, playing the angry young man or sticking to his mass hero image time and again, it's adulation that keeps NTR going. We ask, he reacts. No words minced.

The latest buzz:

I have lost 28 kilos in three months. I have turned 24. I've finished 14 movies so far. It feels great!

His mass image, onscreen:

'Mass' is not a derogatory word. It is every star's dream to be a 'mass' hero. To be able to impress, appeal and attract the mass

Today, I am someone my family is proud of. I have faced the toughest and most agonising moments of life like a man.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Who inspires him:

My grandfather, late NT Rama Rao. From being a man who barely owned an acre of land and starting off from a scratch in this industry, and making AP a proud state on the world map, to contributing to the movie industry, my tatagaru proved he is the stuff that legends are made of. I know I can never aspire to be like him. But for now, I can at least get inspired from him. (adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)(adore)

His kind of girl:

She should be academic. A post-doctoral would be perfect. She need not know cooking. Sambar to chicken filled with mozzarella cheese, I can do it for her!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Archived