Whose Fan Am I?

RamKe

Nag Fan.. loved his movies during the 90s, and early 2000s. Still have tremendous soft corner, for him, and his kin. Amazing memories due to King.

NTR Fan.. like everyone else I was mesmerised with Student #1, and Aadhi. Simhadri was sensation all together. Couldnt get tickets twice in Hyd.. saw films like Kalyana Ramudu instead. Eventually saw the film on the third attempt, and was just stunned beyond words. His portrayal of such a larger than life imagine, at such a young age.. the way he pulled it off.. and not to mention the ferocious histrionics left me stunned. 

Like everyone else.. I was saddened by Andhrawala. I became neutral after more failures, but my fanism renewed with Yamadonga. 

Mahesh Fan.. Pokiri was a film which basically made Mahesh Babu a star. Though films like Okkadu came, it was only with this film did Mahesh get a fan base. I also fell in love with mahesh during this period. But his actions post Dookudu, and Pre-Dookudu.. disgusted me. I saw through his superficial acting, and marketing gimmicks. Really hate this prick now.

Thats basically it.

For whatever reason.. I also like Prabhas, and Allu Arjun, Ravi Teja.  Mainly due to their script selection, and roles played.. tuned towards their strengths. 

Nag Fan.. loved his movies during the 90s, and early 2000s. Still have tremendous soft corner, for him, and his kin. Amazing memories due to King.

Like everyone else.. I was saddened by Andhrawala. I became neutral after more failures, but my fanism renewed with Yamadonga. 

1. Aa so called king / bongu valla hit ayina oka movie cheppu.

2. True we are saddened by Andhrawala, but we never becam neutrals / hated him even he is in failures. we are always loyal to Nandamuri even they have hits or failures.

1. Aa so called king / bongu valla hit ayina oka movie cheppu.

2. True we are saddened by Andhrawala, but we never becam neutrals / hated him even he is in failures. we are always loyal to Nandamuri even they have hits or failures.

Annay champesav gaaaaa  :super:

Archived