Chicago Area Tax filing

Bezawada_Lion

i dont him personally but me and lot of my friends are filling taxes through this tax agent every year , ma friends 3 years nunchi chestunnaru nenu e year chesa bagane ippinchadu money . Only pb is he is very busy konchem late ga respond avtadu , If u want to check send ur deatils and ask for quote if u like it go ahead.

Robin Mathew

7215 w Touhy ave

suite 6

Chicago IL 60631

IF YOU HAVE CHASE YOU CAN USE THE CHASE QUICK PAY SYSTEM AND SEND MONEY TO MY CHASE QUICK PAY ACCOUNT. THE INFO YOU NEED IS:

name: ROBIN MATHEW email: ROBIN@JAIBU.COM 773-792-2118

i dont him personally but me and lot of my friends are filling taxes through this tax agent every year , ma friends 3 years nunchi chestunnaru nenu e year chesa bagane ippinchadu money . Only pb is he is very busy konchem late ga respond avtadu , If u want to check send ur deatils and ask for quote if u like it go ahead.

Robin Mathew

7215 w Touhy ave

suite 6

Chicago IL 60631

IF YOU HAVE CHASE YOU CAN USE THE CHASE QUICK PAY SYSTEM AND SEND MONEY TO MY CHASE QUICK PAY ACCOUNT. THE INFO YOU NEED IS:

name: ROBIN MATHEW email: ROBIN@JAIBU.COM773-792-2118

I am not concerned about getting more money...mana status jagrattaga vini, dependant with ITIN add chesi correct forms file chese vaadu aithe chaalu...

if he is good at that I would consult him...

Archived