Sneha about Bala krishna in an Interview

Lakshman

Sri: As Maharadhi is readying up for release, can you tell us about your character in the film? Also, how was it to work with Balakrishna?

To be frank, before I signed on the dotted line, I was forewarned to be cautious since Balakrishna was moody. But what I actually saw was entirely different! He is so good and is a child at heart! A rare person to be seen in the film industry, I should say! Working with him was a great experience. My character's name is Bhairavi. I'm afraid I cannot tell you the story or other details before the release of the film.

In this industry, there're always misconceptions about people. There will be several rumors and other unpleasant news that run around. Only if you meet the person for real and know him do you realize the truth! Before I was shooting for the film, Vasu sir had heard about me as to be headstrong and non-cooperative. But, after we did a couple of days' shoot, he came to me admitted all the rumors he heard about me and assured that what all he heard was not true! The same goes with Balakrishna too! What I heard and what I see are entirely different! He is a real sweet guy who never interferes with anything that shouldn't bother him.

Sri: What I heard is that the film is a free make of Mohabbatein! Is that true?

I do not think so! People just keep comparing films for reasons unknown. Every film has similarities to some other films of the past! So why compare with only one? As of now, I cannot reveal the story or anything about the film.

Source: Telugucinema.com

Archived