Hansika priases NTR Kantri

veeramachaneni

For many finding their 'true-calling' can be a life-long pursuit (an unending one sometimes) but for a lucky few like Hansika Motwani it seems as if their true calling finds them!

From being a prodigious child artiste not so long ago, Hansika has already acted in three films - Desamuduru (Telugu), Aap Ka Suroor (Hindi) and Bindaas (Kannada) all that at just sixteen years of age. Having made a great impression already with Desamuduru, Hansika is hopeful of making it two in a row with Kantri.

"I have great expectations from the film. It is an action-packed love story that has been shot in some of the most pristine locations in South Africa. I am sure the film will strike the right chord with the audience," says Hansika. When asked about her experience of working with NTR, the actress is all praise for her co-star. "He is such a powerhouse of an actor, a thorough professional and a gentleman. It was a pleasure to work with him. He's done a fabulous job in the film," she shares.

For now though Hansika is tied up with the shooting of Money Hai To Honey Hai in which she is plays the lead opposite Govinda. However, all the travelling does not seem to bother her and she even manages to pack college into her busy schedule. "When I am not tied up with work I love nothing more than going to college and catching up with friends. I have a normal life otherwise, but I love the show business. I love to entertain people, and am enjoying every moment of it," she declares.Given a choice what would she prefer to do, Hindi films or regional films? "As an actress all I am concerned about is the script and my role, and it really does not matter which language the film is made in because a good film will always be a good film no matter what language it is made in. But Tollywood will always be close to my heart as I made my debut here and would love to come back to work here again," she signs off.

Archived