Nandamuri Abhimanulaku Oka Pareeksha

Sinna

Thammudu Sinna -

Nee Kosam - got all of it EXCEPT ONE WORD Last line of the third pragaraph below - I will try again later.

------------------

John Bob Williams, M.A, PhD

Retd, Principal, A.C. COllege, Guntur

Denver Colarad, USA

Date: June14, 1983

To:

Hon'ble Sri N.T.Rama Rao

Cheif, Mister, Govt.of Andhra Pradesh.

Hyderabad, India

Dear Mr.Rama Rao:

Thanks for your letter, expressing your sentiments of affection. I appreciated your thoughtfulness to reply, despite your heavy schedule of daily duties.

It is summer time in USA, temperature reaching 100, to make us feel we are in India. Maybe, summer in Hyderabad or Guntur, must be much more severe.

In the paper "India Abrpad" published in USA, I read with interest news of abolition of the Council, (an issue which raised so much uproar by Congress, that while I was in India, I was afraid of your security). Glad that the matter is settled and it will be a big saving in the State budget apart from its being a XXX of opposition to your policies all the time.

Glad that you got the free lunches scrapped and and substituted free books for needy children, as is needed to eliminate corruption.

The lord will guide yoru wisdom and understanding whenever mint is tender on the need of the state. The President of the USA, encounters many difficulties while administering for the good of the nation, with courage and resolution. Your well wishers near and far pray for your strength and health.

On July 5-6, All American Telugu Association Conference (TANA) which you know of will meet at Long Beach (Los Angeles), CA. I plan to attend and have the joy of meeting with the alumni. Important issues of technological and cultural exchange will be discussed. Prime minister  Rajiv Gandhi is in USA and I am enclosing the small excerpt form the local newspaper for your persual. It may be of interest to you.

Though residing abroad, we follow events surrounding India with interest and enthusiasm, and desire the passion to grow for year to year towards unity, peace and prosperity. though I am 80 years, I  delight to make a study as a student of World Affairs, in particular India and Andhra Pradesh.

Assuring you of our moral support to efforts to brighten the future of Andhra Pradesh and its image in the national scene.

Greetings,

Yours Faithfully,

John B Williams.

-------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Rama Rao:

Thanks for your letter, expressing your sentiments of affection. I appreciated your thoughtfulness to reply, in spite of your heavy schedule of daily duties.

It is summer time in USA, temperature reaching 100, to make us feel we are in India. May be, summer in Hyderabad and Guntur, must be much more severe.

From the paper India Abroad published in USA, I read with interest news of the abolition of the Council, an issue which raised so much uproar by the congress, while I was there in India. But I was afraid of your security. Glad the matter is settled, and it will be a big saving to the state budget. Apart from its being a Xocket of opposition to your policies all the time

Glad you got the free lunches scrapped, and the substituted free books for the needy children, as it tends to eliminate corruption.

The lord will guide you wisdom and understanding, whenever mind is center on the good of the state. The president of USA, encounters any difficulties while administering for the good of the nation, with courage and conviction. Your well-wishers XXX and for pray for your strength and health.

On July 5-6 All-American telugu Association, which you know of, will meet at Long Beach (Los Angeles), CA. I  plan to attend and to have the joy of meeting the old alumni. Irrelevant issues of technical and cultural exchange will be discussed.

Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is in USA, and I am enclosing two small excerpts from the local news paper, for your perusal. It may be of interest to you.

Though residing aborad, we follow the events happening in India with interest and XXXXX, and desire the nation to grow from year to year towards unity, peace and prosperity

Though I am aged 80 yrs, I XXXXX to make a study, as a student of world affairs, in particular India and Andhra Pradesh

Assuring you of our moral support of your efforts to brighten the future of Andhra Pradesh, and its image in national scene

Spitfire garu kikiki  ;D. Adi rathri nenu pakodi kooda try chesamu enthaki rala aa word. Assalu english lo em work untado ani doubt akkada 6 letters di "rocked" ayyi undacha anipisthadi kani sentenvce sarigga kudaradu akkada

I think its "ruckus"  :)

"it will be a big saving in the State budget apart from its being a ruckus of opposition to your policies all the time."

replacing with synonym of ruckus,  would mean

"it will be a big saving in the State budget apart from its being a disturbance of opposition to your policies all the time."

which makes absolute sense to me. All his development policies get disturbed/delayed in legislative council. That's why NTR didn't like the council in first place apart from cost of running it. :)

pls .............provide yamadonga stills............

Mama Yamadonga stills ..Rajamouli gaadu asalu release cheyytledhanta mama..yekkada kanipinchatam

ledhu ee movie stills...chaala planning gaa thisthunnaru movie ni....andhram andhukosamee wait chesthunnamu...

jr NTR baaaga slim aayadu gaaa...andhukani...

Archived