Why all this fuss when nothing is in our hands?

kirana3171

Everyone has their own view on an issue. People take a side based on their udnerstnading of the issue. Whatever may be the reasons, issue like TG has come out after many long years by KCR through a political outfit. Who was behind it is secondary now. In any of the assembly elections till last few bielections, never TG has given clear verdict to TRS. This was due to no issues at grass root level (i mean - people from both the regions)..Slowly for politicians self gains (be it be cong, TRS or even TDP supporting TG formation), they have sowed poisonous seeds in the minds of people. now it has become a tree...unless people stay calm and stop talkiing rubbish, there cant any good happenining to the state. If a low wage person speaking of this issue is fine coz of his reasons...but ppl like us fighting on this issue and talkin all bad things aganst ppl and regions is somthing not acceptable. Please stop discussing these kind of issues in DB. Remember at the end what politicians think only will happen and there is nothing in common man's hand these days. Lets discuss issues that may benefit our state and country. Or educate fellow DBians on good things happening around the world...

Everyone has their own view on an issue. People take a side based on their udnerstnading of the issue. Whatever may be the reasons, issue like TG has come out after many long years by KCR through a political outfit. Who was behind it is secondary now. In any of the assembly elections till last few bielections, never TG has given clear verdict to TRS. This was due to no issues at grass root level (i mean - people from both the regions)..Slowly for politicians self gains (be it be cong, TRS or even TDP supporting TG formation), they have sowed poisonous seeds in the minds of people. now it has become a tree...unless people stay calm and stop talkiing rubbish, there cant any good happenining to the state. If a low wage person speaking of this issue is fine coz of his reasons...but ppl like us fighting on this issue and talkin all bad things aganst ppl and regions is somthing not acceptable. Please stop discussing these kind of issues in DB. Remember at the end what politicians think only will happen and there is nothing in common man's hand these days. Lets discuss issues that may benefit our state and country. Or educate fellow DBians on good things happening around the world...

Nice write up brother, Chala manchiga cheparu. But the true is I don't think your wish will come true now in this DB. There are lot of members want to agree with you but they don't say anything on this post cos it wil lead another discussions :)

I agree the point nothing in our hands, T issue being a common man I have right to critize every party including Congress, TDP, BJP and TRS.

We are ardent supporters of TDP bro. We will fight with any one/every one to keep it floating be it KCR or some other

Nekkanti,

I agree we need to fight with any leader who can damage TDP party/cadre, KCR will be in the race until T issue is in lime light, with today TDP followers/cadre have more scope in Telanagana region to explain their party efforts unlike earlier. Which was good decision again how well the leaders promote this will depend TDP's future in Telanagana.

There is nothing that ppl can not do in a democracy bro

We have to erase this feeling 'Nothing is in our hands'

Educate ppl about the value of voting and voting to right person.

Once it is done, we can see wonders

I agree brother, But in Democracy as long as parties does vote bank politics all we can do just wait for our turn. In this thread intiator wanted to say nothing really we can do on T issue right now cos parties used T sentiment for their benefits. Now it's time Political parties facing the heat. It's cycle process. as I said every political party except CPM are responsible for this situtation. I personally feel MIM was not clear their stand too..

"Nothing in our hands" - I agree this as a wrong statement and everyone has to vote. But who are those standing i elections? There are really very very few good politicians..every party is giving a ticket to those who has money or who can win..but not giving to those who can work..ofcourse those kind of ppl who work for society are not standing now i guess...

Even when a resolution has to pass with no objections then it has to be against public...if it has to with the politicians then stern NO...

NOTHING will be changes to EVERYTHING only when parties gives tickets to worthy candidates than money centric guys

"Nothing in our hands" - I agree this as a wrong statement and everyone has to vote. But who are those standing i elections? There are really very very few good politicians..every party is giving a ticket to those who has money or who can win..but not giving to those who can work..ofcourse those kind of ppl who work for society are not standing now i guess...

Even when a resolution has to pass with no objections then it has to be against public...if it has to with the politicians then stern NO...

NOTHING will be changes to EVERYTHING only when parties gives tickets to worthy candidates than money centric guys

I can under your feeling/sadness of current situtation, May be some times it takes lot of time/effot to see the results.

Archived