Calling TFI Sultan Brother...

chsrk

Brother....General ga threads motham choose alavaatu ledhu....but maa feefee odu cheppina meedhata ivvala padina JP thread konthavaraku choosa....

My heartful appreciation to you brother.....You have taken unwarranted abuses with a positive spirit.....mee nigrahanni appreciate cheyyakunda undalekapothunnaa....meeku naa hrudayapoorvaka abhinandanalu brother....mee vanti vallani choosi garvapaduthunna.....TDP ki ituvanti abhimanulu unnarani santhoshapaduthunna...

Aswan brother.....naaku IITians ante oka abhimanam...I respect their IQ...but my experiences with some IITians only showed they have low EQ......I am sorry to say this...You shouldn't have taken criticism so personally....You must be aware that politics wont go without criticism....probably you are carried away with the emotions...Please make sure such things wont happen once again.....Let us not forget that this is a TDP DB, though it may not carry such a tag..(same as India, though a country with majority Hindu population, calls itself Secular)....It is only the good will and friendliness of the fellow members, that they take everything in their stride...Let us not take them for a ride...

Infact my kudos to everyone who got involved in that JP thread.......I respect them irrespective of their different perspectives.....I share your concerns for the party you believe in...

Nothing is undebatable....we can discuss everything under the planet, as long as we stick to decent norms.....I hope and wish we share, express and have many more happy moments in this politics section...

Sry bro..my mistake..But evvaritho ippati varaku nenu Emotional avvaledu..Why only some guy ante??

Entha DB lo TDP fans ekkuva unna..istam vachinatlu vere valla feelings hurt chesela matladakudadu kada...

Just because India has more Hindu population..Can someone criticize Allah directly???

Anyways..atani tho my behavior is totally irresponsible and I might have crossed limit..Sorry for that TFI Sultan...

I hope our discussions won't be personal...and plz don't attack whom we idolize personally..We never did that unless you started it...And I've decided that even though you start from now on..I'll stay calm...

Thank you...SRK bhayya...mandalinpu manchi ga unte..I'll welcome that.. :)

Sry bro..my mistake..But evvaritho ippati varaku nenu Emotional avvaledu..Why only some guy ante??

Entha DB lo TDP fans ekkuva unna..istam vachinatlu vere valla feelings hurt chesela matladakudadu kada...

Just because India has more Hindu population..Can someone criticize Allah directly???

Anyways..atani tho my behavior is totally irresponsible and I might have crossed limit..Sorry for that TFI Sultan...

I hope our discussions won't be personal...and plz don't attack whom we idolize personally..We never did that unless you started it...And I've decided that even though you start from now on..I'll stay calm...

nenu kuda

Bunny-1.gif

mana tara uselesss :buttkick:

Naa peru pipparamentu naa vollantha currentu

Naa shape e trumpettu naa choope bullettu

Arrey sakkara kanna sweetu

Nee liquor kanna ghaatu

Naa face bed lightu

Yeligistha midnightu

Hey voorantha gandharagolam

Ratraithe rankula melam

Cheekati sindhula ranjila thaalam

Naalo highlightu

Ulalaayi laayi raavo julayi

Ulalaayi laayi soopistha haayi

tara sowwwwwwwwwww :yourock:

Aswan bhayya....I appreciate you rey.......

Manam Idolize settannam kadha ani avathollu kooda idolize seyyalani ledhu....attane manam nammedhe avathalollu nammalani ledhu...vallu nammedhi manam nammalani ledhu......

ee bhoomi meedha evadu evadini thittananni thittlu maa Nayakudu chandra babu ni thitti untaaru, Opposition ollu...aiyna caring settaadaa...seyyadu....idhi asumantidhe..

people do indulge in rubbish talk.....we cant stop them......leave their comments to their discretion and discrimination......Boost is the secret of my energy laaga...JP theddulni hit sesedhi aa abuses ee.....that is the trade secret ....If you feel anyone is making sub-standard comments, just ignore them...You need not reply to everyone's comments.....aiyna naaku vopika undhi ani neeku anipisthe....pleasure is yours...

Enjoy Dbing Aswan bhayya....

Aswan bhayya....I appreciate you rey.......

Manam Idolize settannam kadha ani avathollu kooda idolize seyyalani ledhu....attane manam nammedhe avathalollu nammalani ledhu...vallu nammedhi manam nammalani ledhu......

ee bhoomi meedha evadu evadini thittananni thittlu maa Nayakudu chandra babu ni thitti untaaru, Opposition ollu...aiyna caring settaadaa...seyyadu....idhi asumantidhe..

people do indulge in rubbish talk.....we cant stop them......leave their comments to their discretion and discrimination......Boost is the secret of my energy laaga...JP theddulni hit sesedhi aa abuses ee.....that is the trade secret ....If you feel anyone is making sub-standard comments, just ignore them...You need not reply to everyone's comments.....aiyna naaku vopika undhi ani neeku anipisthe....pleasure is yours...

Enjoy Dbing Aswan bhayya....

Sure bro...

Archived