SIIMA AWARDS

RamKe

Vote for your favorites..

http://siima.in/nominees.php

I'm guessing Deekudu is going to sweep, but still dosen't stop me from voting

My votes

Adnan Sami (Male Playback singer).. Infactuation 100% Love.. Would have chosen him for Nenante Naku from OV if it had been in the list.

Love this man's voice

Shreya Goshal (Female Playback singer).. Challi Challiga Mr. Perfect. Lovely soothing voice.

Jonnavintula (Best Lyrcist).. Jagadhanandhakaraka / Sri Ramarajyam. Would have chosen Ananth Sriram if this wasn't in the list. Hard choice, but devotional movies deserve it more.

Best Music Director: Devi Sri Prasad 4 100% love hands down. Classic tunes, and fresh voices in the album.

Besi Comedian: MS naryana 4 Dookudu. Obvious reaosns.

Best Actor in a supporting Role: Baby Any.. She rocked in Rajanna. She was the life, and soul for the movie.

Best Actor in a negative role: Lakshmi manchu 4 Aod. Shitty movie lo she was the only decent part.

Cinematographer: PVR Raju 4 SRR. The richness the movie had was due to him. Hard choice between him, and Soundar Rajan who brought international style visuals for AOD

Best Debutant: Aadhi.. 4 Prema Kavali. He rocked in every way possible. All the ingrediants to make it big. had he been born into a star family would have gone higher.

Best Debuatant: Nitya Menon.. 4 Ala Modalaindi for obvious reasons as well. Superb actor.

Best Film: 100% love 4 me. Was one of the freshest films in a long time. Film proved Suku had alot to offer still.

Best Debutant Director: nandini Reddy 4 AM. Women power. She proved that talent has no gender.

Best Director: Bapu 4 Sri Rama Rajyam. Thought movie is a remake, it still takes alot of energy at that age to finish a movie.

Best Female Actor: TAMMANAH for 100% Love. She just rocked in the role of Mahalakshmi. Expressive, but at the same time subtle.

Best Male Actor: NBK for SRR. He did well in that role.

So..

In my Case My Vote Breakdown:

100% Love: 4

SRR: 4

Ala Modalaindi: 2

Mr. Perfect: 1

Rajanna: 1

Prema Kavali: 1

AOD: 1

Dookudu: 1

Total 15 Votes.

Archived