Vaakada Appa Rao gariki OPEN LETTER

Xendia

Vakada,

My sincere request is Please commit Suicide by yourself If u cant release the movie before this month end. Please dont give someone an opportunity to kill you. If I had I gun I wont spare even a single bullet for you. Please dont change fans into criminals. We are completely vexed by your silence.

I dont want to use bad words in this DB, I am controlling those to the max, Try to understand same is the situation with rest of the fans. One more suggestion would be please insure yourself before commiting a suicide so your family members will not be affected by your mistake. For small producers like U your death should open their eyes what would happen if they try to climb to the sky.

Vakada,

My sincere request is Please commit Suicide by yourself If u cant release the movie before this month end. Please dont give someone an opportunity to kill you. If I had I gun I wont spare even a single bullet for you. Please dont change fans into criminals. We are completely vexed by your silence.

I dont want to use bad words in this DB, I am controlling those to the max, Try to understand same is the situation with rest of the fans. One more suggestion would be please insure yourself before commiting a suicide so your family members will not be affected by your mistake. For small producers like U your death should open their eyes what would happen if they try to climb to the sky.

:D :D :D

Archived