O Paali Ila Randi...

Nandamuri Rulz

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baabayya.... edho Car thread kadhaa ani soosthante nannu intha dhooram theesukostharaa.... NR mayyaa needhi intha tragic love story naa..........25soor8.jpg...............itta poddunne nannu edipincesaavu gaa nee story seppiii..... Andhuke mayya manchollaki yee lokam lo sthaanam ledhu....

Price Range (in lakhs)* Ex-showroom price 4.70 lakh(On road price Mumbai)

Engine Installation Front, transverse Power 75bhp at 4000rpm Torque 9.76 kgm at 2500 rpm

Dimensions Width 1687mm Height 1495mm Wheel base 2510 mm Ground clearance 173 mm

Chassis & Body Weight 1145 kg

Model Year : 2010

Detailed Review : While buying the car, I had my doubts over Fiat trying to bring up their name in the Indian market again. Since I had an earlier experience with the Palio Petrol which had poor fuel efficiency and slightly high on maintenance. After I went for the test drive, I made my decision of going ahead with it. While the swift diesel was cheaper and more economical, the Fiat had better handling and a more grounded feel than the Swift with the engine slightly de-tuned to suit Indian road conditions. However , I feel that had the interiors not been all black, the air conditioning has to work harder and this variant is slightly underpowered than the 90 horsepower emotion pack version of the Punto.

Archived