Tarak Talks About NFDB

RamKe

Its nice to see our star reading our comments........I love ntr very much i saw oosaravelli movie its is excellent introduction was superb only thing was lacking in movie is dance steps i was expecting still more steps in the movie...i like tarak dance very much....love u ntr u r 100% rock star

Its nice to see our star reading our comments........I love ntr very much i saw oosaravelli movie its is excellent introduction was superb only thing was lacking in movie is dance steps i was expecting still more steps in the movie...i like tarak dance very much....love u ntr u r 100% rock star

yeah the whole dance thing is getting very sad.

NTR's Peak in terms of dance was "vayatsunami" song in Kantri.

It exposed his incredible leg power, and his ease at dance as a whole. It was so smooth.

But after the accident, Tarak's spinal cord, and areas of his back are still under immense pain.

Every-time he dances he undergoes an immense struggle.

The pain along with the increase in weight have caused Tarak to not dance to the best of his ability.

But I'm sure the day he loses his chubbiness again, and the day we get choreographers who are not obsessed with gymnastics, is the day "kantri" tarak will return.

Dandiya song is excellent given his weight. Just imagine how much better it would have been if "kantri" tarak was doing those steps.

We will have to see what happens with Dammu.

Archived