CHSRK maaia

HarshaNTR

I wish my son leads a Life of Responsibility and not of luxury ramakoti...I can tell you 100 reasons why I dont want to be here...but avanni ippudu avasaram ledhu kadhaa

I understand chsrk bro... but when he grows older... and you tell him your decision... wonder what his opinion is going to be?

Hey luxuries come with responsibilities... meeru as a parents sarriga vunte... ekkara pergina okate (atleast thats how my dad said it to me kind of)

:shakehands:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand chsrk bro... but when he grows older... and you tell him your decision... wonder what his opinion is going to be?

Hey luxuries come with responsibilities... meeru as a parents sarriga vunte... ekkara pergina okate (atleast thats how my dad said it to me kind of)

:shakehands:

..As long as I decide..I will do and try to give what I feel is best for him..when he grows up and is his own man..he will take care of himself ramakoti..

ekkada perigina okkate ane dhaaniki nenu oppukonu ramakoti...I see and watch many children grown up here..They are neither as active nor intelligent nor affectionate as children back in India..I clearly see a difference..

..As long as I decide..I will do and try to give what I feel is best for him..when he grows up and is his own man..he will take care of himself ramakoti..

ekkada perigina okkate ane dhaaniki nenu oppukonu ramakoti...I see and watch many children grown up here..They are neither as active nor intelligent nor affectionate as children back in India..I clearly see a difference..

yes vuncle, kaaani india lo edyna city lo unchandi, mari towns/villages antey bayati pranpancham teliyakunda pothundi

it all depends on the parents & what they are exposed to.

I know a few people who grew up very cultured... and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

But i see your mind is made up.. :shakehands:

but remember its all about the parents. breaks down to that. even with outside influences.

Maaa nana naku telugu intlo marlapothe nanu belt petti kotte varu.

pedda vallike namaskarallu... andrni andi ani pillavatam... the small little things children automatically learn if they are in India he refinforced for many years.

yes vuncle, kaaani india lo edyna city lo unchandi, mari towns/villages antey bayati pranpancham teliyakunda pothundi

AP..Karnataka states lo emanna manchi schools neeku telitte seppandi setti garu...not the regular schools loading children's mind with shit...but something more..

it all depends on the parents & what they are exposed to.

I know a few people who grew up very cultured... and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

But i see your mind is made up..

but remember its all about the parents. breaks down to that. even with outside influences.

Maaa nana naku telugu intlo marlapothe nanu belt petti kotte varu.

pedda vallike namaskarallu... andrni andi ani pillavatam... the small little things children automatically learn if they are in India he refinforced for many years.

I will not deny it ramakoti..will neither accept it completly as well...Of course India lo kooda wonders jaruguthaayi ani nenaithe expect cheyyatam ledhu..But still it is my firm conviction to go back...

ellehe im 5n anna naa fost ne QUOTE sesi WANKAL HOW ARE YOU antaava... :kick:

nuvvela unnaav...

P ela undi...

P'lo P'lu ela unnaaru...

hahahahahaha, evarnyna kalskunapudu modata elaa unaru ani adgali ani chinapudu nerchkuna vuncle, adey follow avtunna :(

inka p superb, p lo plu inkaaa superb....... baaaga enjoy sethunna ikkada platho, monne mahabaleswar poyocha maa collegues incl plu, full enjoy sesaaa

Archived