fans let start

rakhee_wonders

hi frends..

i am happy to see u the fans here..let me introduce myself to u all..before coming to this nfdb i feel myself tht i am biggest fan of ntrjr i believe in myself tht if rankings were given according to fans i would stand first or let take it as top3..but when i came across to this nfdb i am very happy to see u all like me..

i can't be silent without appreciating kiran..u r doing really fantastic job..if i design a website for ntrjr fans kiran don't forgot tht u r only inspiration for tht...i am daily reader of nfdb since rakhee release day..since then i am watching interesting things ab our stars

xendia maama lingam chinni nice rakhee live updates,one blore guy sorry maama name(venkat *) gurthu ravatle...and athili maama comedy kumesthavu maama eppudu nuvvu,lakshman maama nice updates maama,entiodu maama u r very broad minded..krishnagarapati seeking strongly for ntr to become no1 and gopalv ..and forgot to say sahodari ,diode.ammo inka list mottam cheppalemuuuu oalllllllllllllllllllllllll here ok???????????????.i am thanking u all....

its really good feeling to have u all here..

these days nbk miida comedy ekkuva ayipoyayi.adi chala baada vestundi.some people(mostly in hyd) thinks its a style to criticize abt nbk.or they think tht its a fashion if they can write variety stories abt nbk..

just 5 years back @ time of narsim.naidu

u beleive or u may not believe nbk is worshpped as god in coastal regions villages..in colleges majaority r chiru and nbk fans tough competetion b/w those two heros (coz i am frm coastal.)

.itz may be odd to hear(at god) but itz true..

i agree tht on d eve of maharadhi release..max every banner lo nandamurifans.com ani vundali..mana website inka inka strong avvali ..andharaki teliyali..NANDAMURI HEROS MATRAME POWERFUL AND DYNAMIC KADHU NANDAMURI FANS ANTEY KUDA POWERFUL AND DYNAMIC ANI CHUPINCHALI..IDHI II CINEMA NINCHE START AVVALI..rakhee banners happy to see tht NTR yuvasena ..

we should maintain a datebase for our fansassociations for our stars.the predients for each districts,their phone numbers,town wide presidents so tht every fan wishing to see the movie on d first day can contac these people get the tickets..

lets see how many of the people here agree with me..i am not saying it is just my strong suggestion coz i really want to see our nbk and ntr should rule telugu industry..

ballayya baabu antey malla narasimhanaidu antha powerful man ani chupinchtanki vasthunna OKKA MAGADU very very very haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy...

and N--

T---

R--

yamadonga records break cheyyali......ntr charity trust and nbk charity trusts fast ga grow avvali..

ok..ok this is all d comon feelings in us ...ok let me se how many of us agree wid me..i am sorry if i hurt anyone here..if u don't like it just leave it..

edhi ayina maname start cheyyaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i wish to shout like NANDAMURI NANDAMURI

one more thing forgot to say tht our open letters shuld reach them  mana vyadha vallu vinali..see andharu ntr taggali taggli ani anukunnamu.thankgod ntr taggadu..

is is really great thing if our heros give reply atleast one out of 100..

--------------------------------------------------------------LONG LIVE NANDAMURI---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hai rakhee wonders very good post.

i agree with all ur points.

i ma expecting this from our fans.

we should grow faster and stronger.

u dont get dissapointed by someone words nuvu emi cheyali anukuntunavo adi cheyi ne venkala memu andhram vuntamu.

ur very correct in all ur points. u please sujjest wat to do we will follow u.

I got the chance to see the Rakhi movie on Saturday night, i missed two times when it was showed in our Area, due to my work schedule.Usually JrNTR pictures in our area goes only for one show and  this time Rakhi had showed 3 times and third time more than 100 people came.

The Movie was awsome and every minute of the movie was excelled by our NTR.

No one can ever dare do Rakhi character, that is why the story was put in shelf for so many years. It was the Shakti the mother has brought out by our NTR. No one can ever come close to Performance of NTR.

BABU NUVVU EMO WORRY PADAMAKUUUUUUUUU

NANDAMURI FANS SITE OKA RANGE LO IMPROVING IN SHORT SPAN OF TIMEEEEEEEEE

FIRSTLY WE HAVE TO THANK ADMIN MR RAVI AND MODERATOR MR SINNA AND ALL DB MEMBERS FOR GOOD PARTICIPATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NO DOUBT IN FUTURE NANDAMURI FANSSSSSSSSS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST WHAT I FEELLLLLLLLLLL

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I got the chance to see the Rakhi movie on Saturday night, i missed two times when it was showed in our Area, due to my work schedule.Usually JrNTR pictures in our area goes only for one show and  this time Rakhi had showed 3 times and third time more than 100 people came.

The Movie was awsome and every minute of the movie was excelled by our NTR.

No one can ever dare do Rakhi character, that is why the story was put in shelf for so many years. It was the Shakti the mother has brought out by our NTR. No one can ever come close to Performance of NTR.

Cool mama. Every year oka movie performance kosame cheyali. He has capacity to win state and national awards.

Archived