Sachin's new car Nissan GTR 530: Exclusive Pic

The hottest news recently from the India Automobile industry is all about Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar's Ferrari 360 Modena which was sold to Surat based Businessman. It was the Ferrari car which was gifted by Micheal Schumacher on behalf of Fiat when he reached the world record of 29 test centuries hold by the great Bradman.

Now the latest to hear is that Sachin has bought a new car - Nissan GT-R 530 after selling his Ferrari 360 Modena. This new Nissan GT-R 530 is already in his garage now. The cost of the new addition to Tendulkar's collection of 2 BMWs and a Skoda: $87,000 (Rs. 40 lakh approx).

"Sachin is delighted with the arrival of his new car," said a source close to the star cricketer.

Master Blaster is making news in cricket and in Auto field too.

naku nachaledu brotheru ... Sachin ila chestadu anukoledu ...

Schumi gift ni anta prema ga iste danni ammukuntada ? :hitwithrock:

Veediki dabbulu thappa yemi kanapadadhu prpancham lo...West Indies ki vella mantey...health problem...IPl lo aadataaniki maatram health problems vundavu...idhey ferrari ki Govt ni customs duty exemption adigaadu...Govt oppukoledhu...gavaskar kooda comment chesaadu...when he has the capacity to pay why should he not...ravi Sastry also paid when he won the Champion of Champions in Australia...but not this fellow....finally FIAT paid the customs duty...and now...he sells the FERRARI....and we sing praises b'cuz of his cricketing skills...game is different...personal character is different...he is one of the most greediest and stingiest cricketers one has come across.

A steve Waugh comes quietly from Australia and does charity work for the homeless with his own money...and leaves quietly...and this guy when questioned....his reply...I do my own charity work!!!!

Veediki dabbulu thappa yemi kanapadadhu prpancham lo...West Indies ki vella mantey...health problem...IPl lo aadataaniki maatram health problems vundavu...idhey ferrari ki Govt ni customs duty exemption adigaadu...Govt oppukoledhu...gavaskar kooda comment chesaadu...when he has the capacity to pay why should he not...ravi Sastry also paid when he won the Champion of Champions in Australia...but not this fellow....finally FIAT paid the customs duty...and now...he sells the FERRARI....and we sing praises b'cuz of his cricketing skills...game is different...personal character is different...he is one of the most greediest and stingiest cricketers one has come across.

A steve Waugh comes quietly from Australia and does charity work for the homeless with his own money...and leaves quietly...and this guy when questioned....his reply...I do my own charity work!!!!

entha talent undi emi laabham vyakthithvam lennapudu

damn.gifdieplz.gif

so, go and do that better things.. stop hating others :hitwithrock:

hating others does not mean not doing better things....it is hatred towards the Britishers which brought freedom towards the country....it is hatred towards Congress which brought NTR to power....it is hatred towards Australia which brought out the best in Ganguly when he was India's captain....just b'cuz you like someone does not mean that I have to like that person or "die'...and vice versa.....what is sauce for the goose may not be for the gander!

mana gangu gadu aadatha annadu kuda evadu team loki teesukotledu :rofl: :rofl: poor fella,kanisam waterbottle supply cheyyadaniki kuda paniki radu ani decide chesaru

Archived