Nitin’s Ishq releasing in June?

TC_Updates

Nitin, Nithya Menen starrer Ishq recently completed its first schedule in Goa. Some scenes and a song were shot in the beaches and other locales of Goa. The next schedule is going to begin soon in Hyderabad. Vikram Kumar is directing the film.

On the eve of his birthday, Nitin interacted with the media and shared some details about his makeover and why he’s doing a love story after such a long time. “I took a brief gap as I wanted to do a love story after back-to-back mass films. Lot of well-wishers had also advised me that it’s not the right age to do mass films,” Nitin revealed. He recollected that his film Jayam had begun on February 22 and the film released on June 14. The film went on to be a huge hit and ever since he believes that these two dates would bring him luck. The shooting of Ishq began in February and Nitin stated that they are trying their best to release the film in June.

When asked if he’s going to sport an eight pack for the film, he laughed it off saying, “That trend is gone now! It’s not easy sporting an eight pack, since you have to work hard for almost 1.5 years to get and maintain one. It’s not the season of ‘packs’ anymore.” He also revealed that he’s going to act in a Hindi film at the end of the year.

For now, he’s only concentrating on ‘Ishq’. The first look of the film looked great and full credit to the ace cinematographer P C Sreeram for infusing so much life into all the shots. Anand Shankar is composing the music. Shresta Media Pvt Ltd is producing the film. Ishq is going to be Nithya Menen’s second Telugu film after Ala Modalaindi.

Archived