MAHARADHI UPDATES

Sinna

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[face=Sans-Serif]Balakrishna-P.Vasu Film Press Meet

supergoodbalapm.jpg

With the shooting of the Balakrishna-Meera Jasmine starrer directed by P.Vasu and produced by Vakada Appa Rao, being completed a press meet was held that was attended by director P.Vasu, producer Vakada Appa Rao and yester year's heroine Jayaprada.

Not confirming the rumor that Balakrishna is portraying a multiple role in the film, director P.Vasu said that the audiences' will have to just wait and watch the film in the theaters to know the truth. Speaking about his earlier experience with Balakrishna, director P.Vasu said "25 years ago I first directed Balakrishna in Sahasame Naa Jeevitam, which was produced by my father, Peetabaram. I am glad we have worked again for this film. He has done an amazing. He called me a couple of days after Chandramukhi was released to congratulate me on my work. On that day we decided to work of another film together. Music by Guru Kiran is really good. The song "Veeche galulalo" will be as big a hit as "Ra ra" from Chandramukhi." P.Vasu also said that the audio of the film will be released shortly and the film title will be announced on Sunday.

"After Chandramukhi I became a huge fan of P.Vasu" actress Jayaprada said "although I have acted with the late NTR in more than a few films this is the first time I am acting with Balakrishna. After nearly four years I am acting in a movie so this film is kind of a comeback movie for me".

[/face]

Courtesy:RagaLahari

[face=Sans-Serif]'Maharadhi' Music On October 25?

60.jpg

If the buzz is to be believed, the music of Nandamuri Balakrishna's much talked about film 'Maharadhi', co-starring Jayapradha, Naresh, Meera Jasmine, Sneha and Navneet Kaur, will be released in the last week of October, tentatively on the 25th. The venue is yet to be decided. Leading music company Aditya Music has acquired the music rights of the film.[/face]

Source:CineGoer

(multiplespotting)

Solo SOng Keka vachindi ani antunnaru...

Balakrishna Balakrishna ani Lyrics lo undi....

Chemata pandinchina Labour manam ani ala untayyi anta mohtaniki lyrics...

Aa Light Gaddam pettukuni untadu anta ee Patalo...

3rd or 4th song anta cinemalo ee pata Racha inka

(multiplespotting)(multiplespotting)(multiplespotting)(multiplespotting)(multiplespotting)

Maharathi --on 9th November.

Balakrishn's Maharathi is all set to hit the screen on 9th of November. P Vasu is directing the film. Guru Kiran is composing the scores and the audio is expected to sound on 25th of October.

Meera Jasmine and Sneha are playing female lead roles. Vakada Apparao is the producer for the film.

Source:AndhraVilas

Hi all NBK Fans. I am die hard fan of our Acting legend NBK.And i am very very happy to be a menber of this forum.

I wish all the best to MAHARADHI.

It should break all recods and make all our fans happy.

I am eagerly waiting for this movie

With Best regards

Manoj M

:)

Archived