Parama Veera Chakra

srisri

Kudos to Balayya, Dasari and to the whole team for completing a big budget movie under 80 days. I am sure director is the captain of the ship and major share goes to Dasari. But, Dasari shouldn't have achieved this feet with out a dedicated hero like Balayya. This is an example of how Nandamuri family strictly follows the discipline.

The three new trailors that were released today (involving Major role, Komaram Bheem and Rhavana Brahma) are extraordinary. Thalli Kadupulo reminded me of Janani Janma boomicha (including set) and Komaram Bheem's role reminded me of high performance delivered by Anna garu in Major chandrakanth. Taking looks very good (I didn't expect this from Dasari). Lyrics are extraordinary in Thalli Kadupulo and Komaram Bheem. Balayya really excelled. His emotions are very crisp and romalu nikka poduchukuntunnai choosthunte. It appears Major role has Thalli Kadupulo and Arujuna and Palguna. I am guessing Komaram Bheem and Rhavan get up comes as part of cine hero acting in movies. Usally, these kind of songs get elevated based on the situation and flow of the movie. But, if these two scenes come as part of hero acting, director should take good care or else good scenes would be simply wasted.

Manchi scenas anni disclose chesesaru. I wish they shouldn't have done this. Movie lo vishayam vundi ide range lo cinema vunte manchi range ki veluthundhi. Lekunda, cinema lo ee trailer lo powerful scenes oka vunte, only god will need to help us.

It is hard to judge anything accurately by getting 2 minutes of preview. But, it looks like we shouldn't expect good steps from the glimpse of it. YVS style lo (concentration on walking, lite steps) thesinatty vunnai. Naku Ekka Ekka meedhe hopes antha. Serious songs definite ga chala chal bagunnai but mass needs good steps.

Reveal chesina dialogues anni bunnai (nenu action lo vunnappudu reaction vunda koodadu, nuvvu kottina chsthav nenu kottina chasthav, adavi lo simhanni choosi vuntav) and I hope we will have more powerful dialogues like this.

Inka kotha trailors emi release kakudadu. I hope no cheap graphics either.

I wish you all happy new year.

Archived