Anyway... How about them taxes

RamKe

Anyone happy that federal taxes were maintained, or cut (in some cases...) for all income brackets?

I mean it is an exaggeration to say that someone leaves a state due to high taxes.

NJ offers for opportunities for individual growth then lets say .... Nevada

Who cares if the state tax is high...

In any case 35% + 7% = 42% of my income going away in the form of taxes. Dont feel bad tho.

Its my duty to my country lol

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before anyone posts I want to lay firm rules.

Stay away from idiotic posts that due nothing but expand hate. Not being loved is painful I know. Guys please express it elsewhere.

Stay on topic or at least try to :bananadance:

Public domain lo petti..individual rules implement settunnava Ramkoti....You are a Tippu sultan - the great warrior.. :surprise:

Ramkoti...isumanti isayalu manakenduku le gaani...emi plan settunnav long weekend ki.. :straightface:

Going to Long Island... Bought new business. Getting it inspected. Laying plans. Getting man power. Getting permits and licenses.

Other than that... new year party undi... and probably cinemas chustha...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHSRK?

Public domain lo petti..individual rules implement settunnava Ramkoti....You are a Tippu sultan - the great warrior.. :surprise:

Rules ante its just for oka manishi chsrk. An immature freak who was never loved. Has no life...

kani vadi vishesham oddiley bro.

I am mudhanhast the warrior!

Going to Long Island... Bought new business. Getting it inspected. Laying plans. Getting man power. Getting permits and licenses.

Other than that... new year party undi... and probably cinemas chustha...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHSRK?

All the best for your new business Ramke.. :shakehands:

I would spend my longweekend reading..talking to friends back in India..spending time with my kid...do some shopping.. :shakehands:

All the best for your new business Ramke.. :shakehands:

I would spend my longweekend reading..talking to friends back in India..spending time with my kid...do some shopping.. :shakehands:

You live an admirable life chsrk.

You truly are a role model.

I really do see you as a fatherly figure.

Happy New Year bro.

Thanks for being on this DB! :shakehands:

Ramke..critizing someone or throwing out loose words will only compel others to come back and strike you with a double force...Since you are still Ung u may not be aware of it..I would tell you to remove your above post....You will do it if you understand what I said.. :shakehands:

Ramke..critizing someone or throwing out loose words will only compel others to come back and strike you with a double force...Since you are still Ung u may not be aware of it..I would tell you to remove your above post....You will do it if you understand what I said.. :shakehands:

I am aware of it bro. I dont mean to. But that freak has abused me and ruined multiple threads of mine.

I want to remove the post. But kiran does not let me delete posts... I understand bro.

I ignore but the freak does not calm himself.

:shakehands:

asalu manaki DNA polymerase ante ento telittega neeku seppataniki... :atwitsend:

bro phd chemistry emaindhi?>

Anyway answer is... so I can unzip your genes (Jeans) :laughing: :laughing:

Get it DNA polymerase unzips DNA strands during DNA replication...

Come on bro :laughing: :laughing:

Good Joke Good Joke

bro phd chemistry emaindhi?>

Anyway answer is... so I can unzip your genes (Jeans) :laughing: :laughing:

Get it DNA polymerase unzips DNA strands during DNA replication...

Come on bro :laughing: :laughing:

Good Joke Good Joke

atwitsend.gifatwitsend.gif

edsinattu undi lake nuvvesina joku

Archived