Surender Reddy likes 'Rakhee'

andhramass

Young Tiger NTR and the latest heartthrob of Telugu audiences and hottest heroine Ileana starrer 'Rakhee' directed by creative director Krishnavamsi, presented by S Gopal Reddy and produced by KL Narayana on the banner of Sri Durga Arts was released on December 22 and is running successfully with houseful crowds.

The film not only attracted the common audiences and NTR fans in general, it also won the compliments from Surender Reddy, the director 'Athanokkade and Ashok'.

Surender Reddy, after watching the movie, says, 'I personally like films with emotional drama. Rakhee is one such film where all elements were placed in equal ratio. After a long time, I had got a satisfaction of watching a good movie. NTR's performance enthralled me and even moving in front of my eyes even now. He went a step ahead with regard to performance. Krishnavamsi's wonderful taking made the film further hit.'

Young Tiger NTR and the latest heartthrob of Telugu audiences and hottest heroine Ileana starrer 'Rakhee' directed by creative director Krishnavamsi, presented by S Gopal Reddy and produced by KL Narayana on the banner of Sri Durga Arts was released on December 22 and is running successfully with houseful crowds.

The film not only attracted the common audiences and NTR fans in general, it also won the compliments from Surender Reddy, the director 'Athanokkade and Ashok'.

Surender Reddy, after watching the movie, says, 'I personally like films with emotional drama. Rakhee is one such film where all elements were placed in equal ratio. After a long time, I had got a satisfaction of watching a good movie. NTR's performance enthralled me and even moving in front of my eyes even now. He went a step ahead with regard to performance. Krishnavamsi's wonderful taking made the film further hit.'

Awesome

SURENDER REDDY ON JR NTR

AS HE SAID THAT WHEN HE WAS WATCHING THE MOVIE HE HIMSELF INVOLVED IN THEM MOVIE AND IN SOME SCENES HE WAS UNABLE TO CONTROL THE TEERS FINALLY AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE HE SAID I NEVER SEE SUCH A YOUNG ACTOR WITH ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ..............

AFTER COMING OUT STILL SOME SCENES ARE RUNNING BEHIND MY VIEWS HATTS OFF TO DIRECTOR KV AND SUPER ACTION BY J R NTR

HE HAS GIVEN GOOD SPEECH MAMA I DONT REMEMBER ALL THOSE POINTS BUT I HAVE WRITTEN SOME MAIN POINTS WHAT THE SURRENDER REDDY FEELS.............

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(super)(super)(baloon)(baloon)(super)

Archived