Usha Chowdhary: 'Rakhi' Is a Wonderful Feather for

Hayabusa

Rakhi proves to be a wonderful feather in NTR's hat. His performance and natural look in the film impressed me through out. A few commented about his physical appearance as he put on kilos. I feel that there is nothing wrong in looking like that as his role in the film is not destined to show of handsome appeal. His character runs around sentiment and violent vengeance. So, there is no point for handsome look.

Somehow, tears rolled from my eyes watching NTR's presentation as loving brother. The sentimental and emotional levels could rightly tune with the feelings of audiences. That is the point of NTR's success as performer. I can't herald or harbinger the commercial success rate of the film but NTR's performance is worth remembering.

I feel he is again at the door step of his second innings. He portrayed the roles beyond his age since the beginning of his career. Now, at just 23, he is on right platform I consider. Leaving the airs of star image aside and working as a performer could take him to better heights down the line.

Coming to the direction part, I felt that it is not the right subject for Krishna Vamshi to deal with. I know that there would be many to object my feeling. Therefore, I keep this feeling for myself without going into ins and outs of it.

Charmy and Ileana proved to be glamour proportions on screen but couldn't deliver the best of their performance. Charmy is ok to some extent, whereas Ileana has to groom up a lot.

NTR needs to be utmost careful in picking up the subjects and for his age he has to forget about image and airs at least for another 7-8years. He has to act, act and act. Only then, he can be on the top of performers. Anyway, he has that in him.

INKA MIKU EE RANGE LO TIYALI BABULU SINEMALU ASALA INTHA MANCHI STORY ,,,AND HIGLIGHT PERFORMANCE VUNA KUDA NACHELDU ANTARUU EMI JNALOO,,,,,,,,,ANTI FANS KUDA  ANTUNARU EMI NFANS INTHA MANCHI FILM INA KUDA NACHLEDU ANTUNARU ,,ANTI FANS EE EKUVA CHUSTUNARU CINEMA ..VALEE BAGUNDI ANI ANTUNTE INKA MANA ILA ANUKOTAM EMI BALA

AVUNU MAMA  MARI CINEMA ANTHA GOPA EMI LEKAPOTE

COLLECTIONS ELA OSTUNAI ANUKUNAV HAHAHAHA

ENTIODU MAMA SEPADUE FIRST MANAKOSAM SECOND HALF LADIES KOSAM

KANI CINEMA MOTHM KEKAA

TAPU CHUPATINIKI LEDU ADHI KATHA PARAM GA INA ,,,,NTR PARAMGAINA,,,DIRECTION PARAM GA INAA

ASALA OKAA CHOTA NEGATIVE TALK RANI OKEE OKA FILM RAKHEEE....... :)

NENU ASALA CHALA FILM GURUNCHI CHUSA GANI RAKHE KI MATIKI AUTO INSTANT HIT TALK OCHINDI

Press Note: 'RAKHI' is Setting new records in Bay Area

Young Tiger Jr NTR is setting new heights with his 'RAKHI' movie in Bay Area. NTR's Rakhi created new records in Bay area erasing all his previous numbers.

By considering tremendous response and demand from female audiences we are adding more convenient showtimes on Wednesday and Thursday @2.30PM, 5.30PM,8.30PM, and 11.30PM

naaku cinema antha goppa ga em ledhu..2nd half bore kottinchaadu ...but collections are rocking everywhere

2nd week kuda idhe trend lo velthe ALL TIME RECORDS padataayi chaala places lo

U R THE FIRST PERSON TO HEAR THAT 2ND HALF IS BORING ,AS I LISTEN TILL NOW 2ND SUPERBBBBBB I DONT KNOW WHY U GET BORED .........   :( :( :( :( :( :(

INKA MIKU EE RANGE LO TIYALI BABULU SINEMALU ASALA INTHA MANCHI STORY ,,,AND HIGLIGHT PERFORMANCE VUNA KUDA NACHELDU ANTARUU EMI JNALOO,,,,,,,,,ANTI FANS KUDA  ANTUNARU EMI NFANS INTHA MANCHI FILM INA KUDA NACHLEDU ANTUNARU ,,ANTI FANS EE EKUVA CHUSTUNARU CINEMA ..VALEE BAGUNDI ANI ANTUNTE INKA MANA ILA ANUKOTAM EMI BALA

KANI CINEMA MOTHM KEKAA

TAPU CHUPATINIKI LEDU ADHI KATHA PARAM GA INA ,,,,NTR PARAMGAINA,,,DIRECTION PARAM GA INAA

NENU ASALA CHALA FILM GURUNCHI CHUSA GANI RAKHE KI MATIKI AUTO INSTANT HIT TALK OCHINDI

CHANDRA MAMA KUMMAV LEEEEE BAGA CHEPPAVVVVVVV WHAT U SAID IS 100 %%%% RIGHT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

KANI CINEMA MOTHM KEKAA

CHANDRA CORRECT GA CHEPPAVU NUVVU

Babu ee musugu fan evaru "onlytruth" anta manaki antha truth avasaram ledu sollu post lu chyeakunda dobbey..movie ee range scucess oo andariki telusu neelanti evadiko nachakpothe .....poindemi ledu .

[face=Verdana]MAMA ENTI MAMA ONLY TRUTH IS BIG FAN OF NANDAMURI ALA ANTAVU ENTI ADI THANA PERSONAL OPINION [/face]

Rakhi proves to be a wonderful feather in NTR's hat. His performance and natural look in the film impressed me through out. A few commented about his physical appearance as he put on kilos. I feel that there is nothing wrong in looking like that as his role in the film is not destined to show of handsome appeal. His character runs around sentiment and violent vengeance. So, there is no point for handsome look.

Somehow, tears rolled from my eyes watching NTR's presentation as loving brother. The sentimental and emotional levels could rightly tune with the feelings of audiences. That is the point of NTR's success as performer. I can't herald or harbinger the commercial success rate of the film but NTR's performance is worth remembering.

I feel he is again at the door step of his second innings. He portrayed the roles beyond his age since the beginning of his career. Now, at just 23, he is on right platform I consider. Leaving the airs of star image aside and working as a performer could take him to better heights down the line.

Coming to the direction part, I felt that it is not the right subject for Krishna Vamshi to deal with. I know that there would be many to object my feeling. Therefore, I keep this feeling for myself without going into ins and outs of it.

Charmy and Ileana proved to be glamour proportions on screen but couldn't deliver the best of their performance. Charmy is ok to some extent, whereas Ileana has to groom up a lot.

NTR needs to be utmost careful in picking up the subjects and for his age he has to forget about image and airs at least for another 7-8years. He has to act, act and act. Only then, he can be on the top of performers. Anyway, he has that in him.

[face=Courier]BAGA CHEPPINDHI NTR OKA 5 YEARS VARAKU IMAGE NI PAKKANA PETTI CHEYALI MOVIES APPUDU NTR ANTE ENTO CHUPISTHADU ALREADY PROOVE CHESUKUNADU NO ONE CAN DARE TO ACT LIKE NTR[/face]

Archived