Other Fans Praising NTR

Sanjeev Potluri

Buddaodi ki bomma padindi ante nammaledu .. malli ashok laga AVG emo anukunna, anduke isari , 4 days gap teesukuni cinema choosa .. yesterday night Prsadaz, 10.45 show ..i was surprised by the number of ladies who turned out for this movie, for that show more than 70% seats were occupied by families and ladies,..

inka rest is history .. this is what i call BACK WITH A BANG .. a typical krishna vamsi movie, with NTR mindblowing performance and blood boiling dialogues ... overall AADI tarvata goosebumps teppicnhina movie RAKHI .. aa dialogues enti racha keka... theatre lo adi kuda Prasads lo vigils eee vigils , and the rest of movie ladies sentiment baaga feel ayyaru i could tears in thier eyes,

Last 5 min court room dialogues ayite aslu polikeka ...

emina NTR IS BACK .. this is what he has been looking for quite some time ..

congrats Ntr fans

PUBLICITY EMI AVSARA LEDHU MAMA CINEMA NAME RAKHI ANTE CHELLO CHUDAM PANDHANDI ANTHA SPEED GA HAPPY GA UNNARUUUUUUUUUU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE MOVIE A LOT TIRUGU LEDHU INKA YOUNG TIGER KIIIIIIIIIII

SILENT GA VACHI PENU THUFAN LAGA BOX OFFICE RECORDS NI BREAK CHESADUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(yourock)(no1)(no1)(no1)

Buddaodi ki bomma padindi ante nammaledu .. malli ashok laga AVG emo anukunna, anduke isari , 4 days gap teesukuni cinema choosa .. yesterday night Prsadaz, 10.45 show ..i was surprised by the number of ladies who turned out for this movie, for that show more than 70% seats were occupied by families and ladies,..

inka rest is history .. this is what i call BACK WITH A BANG .. a typical krishna vamsi movie, with NTR mindblowing performance and blood boiling dialogues ... overall AADI tarvata goosebumps teppicnhina movie RAKHI .. aa dialogues enti racha keka... theatre lo adi kuda Prasads lo vigils eee vigils , and the rest of movie ladies sentiment baaga feel ayyaru i could tears in thier eyes,

Last 5 min court room dialogues ayite aslu polikeka ...

emina NTR IS BACK .. this is what he has been looking for quite some time ..

congrats Ntr fans

(bhangra)(bhangra)(bhangra)(bhangra)(bhangra)(bhangra)

mamalu sandhya lo enti housefull boards miss avuthunnayi  :'( :'( :'(

EAVRU CHEPPARU MAMA FULL HOUSES MISSING ANIIIIIIII EMI KADHU EDHO 1 DAY AYINDHA ALA ADHI KUDA MORNING SHOW ANUKUNTA ANTHA

NO PROBS MAMA COOLLLLLLLLLL ALL PLACES LO RECORDS BREAK LEEEEE

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

friends to be franck ntr has more no of enemies when compared to no of fans.

all of them are planning not to go 2 movie to week our colections.

they are planning 2 watch the movie only in cd.

another point is that everybody who watched the movie rakhee know that that movie is so good but they are keeping that good talk in their hearts and spreading bd talk

when coming 2 annavaram everybody know that movie is average but it is having very very good talk everywhere it is just because of cunnining chiru fans.

our heros should take care of allthis n plan for good in the future.

though rakhee is good sister sentiment movie young girls r not willing to go 2 rakhee movie because they are saying a babdavadini(ntr) ni emi chustamu ani.

it is ok with family ladies they all are going in good numbers to the movie

if ntr cecreses his weight n maintains good hair style no doubt he will be the no1

it is the duty of our fans to advice and guide ntr in right way.

to b franck ntr is having very very bad following among youth and ladies.

hope for the best in the future.

nandamuri the no1 for ever

friend  i am new to this discussion.

if there vaare any wrongs plz forgive me and corect me

first plz help me hoe to start new discussion topic latest discussion colum.

plz help me

jai nadamuri

(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)(welcome)

[face=Geneva]TO NANDAMURI FANS DB [/face]

friends to be franck ntr has more no of enemies when compared to no of fans.

all of them are planning not to go 2 movie to week our colections.

they are planning 2 watch the movie only in cd.

another point is that everybody who watched the movie rakhee know that that movie is so good but they are keeping that good talk in their hearts and spreading bd talk

when coming 2 annavaram everybody know that movie is average but it is having very very good talk everywhere it is just because of cunnining chiru fans.

our heros should take care of allthis n plan for good in the future.

though rakhee is good sister sentiment movie young girls r not willing to go 2 rakhee movie because they are saying a babdavadini(ntr) ni emi chustamu ani.

it is ok with family ladies they all are going in good numbers to the movie

if ntr cecreses his weight n maintains good hair style no doubt he will be the no1

it is the duty of our fans to advice and guide ntr in right way.

to b franck ntr is having very very bad following among youth and ladies.

hope for the best in the future.

nandamuri the no1 for ever

CORRECT CHEPPAVU MAMA NUVVU CHUDAMU WHAT WILL NTR DO YAMADONGS KI TAPPAKUNDA TAGGUTADU ANE ANIPISTHUNDHI RAJMOULI GA CARE TESUKUNTADU LE

Archived